EQ TLP(s) 2026 Part 1: PvP or go cuddle your mother

Ysu

Molten Core Raider
130
105
they dont do suspension waves for isboxer, never have, never will.

You can get suspended if your being an asshole though

Half my guild have used isboxer since mischief


Almost became patient zero.
 

Attachments

  • redacted_1789243547467_image.png
    redacted_1789243547467_image.png
    485 KB · Views: 147
  • 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Greyman

Blackwing Lair Raider
876
1,379
So lethar has been a pretty interesting and fun server. What I've found is that its not so easy for people who are very knowledgeable on mechanics and itemization to always see over powered things staring them in the face just due to normal game mechanics being drilled into their heads over decades.

The unfortunate thing is the server doesnt have a blooming population and the only guild publically recruiting that comes close to experiencing this has a guild leader who is basically retarded.

I'm not so sure any of this theorycrafting gameplay translates to a server that starts around the normal classic era just due to the game being very simplified during that time. But the system itself does sort of follow in their mindset of accelerating player progression overall.

Grok isn't retarded but I'd bet money on him having a diagnosable personality disorder, complete control freak
 

yerm

Avatar of War Slayer
7,739
20,497
If you're playing EQ without a diagnosable personality disorder, I honestly hope you're retarded because otherwise what the fuck?
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

B_Mizzle

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
9,358
20,285
Velious winding down finally, last official raids for us this week. It has been dragging especially these last few weeks, attendance way down.
 

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,027
19,498
Velious winding down finally, last official raids for us this week. It has been dragging especially these last few weeks, attendance way down.
Can't wait for AAs. Classic - Velious is honestly my least favorite version of EQ now, I think. All the persona stuff helps, but that only lasts for so long.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,027
19,498
I'm excited to start getting AAs finally, but the unlock length is fucking horrid for how good this server is otherwise.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Silver Baronet of the Realm
7,156
11,467
It fixes itself once PoP drops. I have a feeling the population of the server will go up then.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

dragonbr

Blackwing Lair Raider
224
302
Idk if theres ever been a server that managed to have a pick up in population. The only major injection you usually get is when relaxed and full truebox are removed, but this server already have those boxes baked in to the current population.

Once PoP is available, the next tlp/kronofest will only be one cycle out to restart the whole process.
 

yerm

Avatar of War Slayer
7,739
20,497
Yeah the whole point of drawing it out like they did is to have it align with the release of a newer future tlp so that people have somewhere to jump to after pop. Its built deliberately to NOT have an upswing, but to unload onto the 2027 tlp instead.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,027
19,498
Yeah, AAXP definitely seem fucked up, compared to where I thought it'd be. It takes roughly an hour or so per AA. Not a horrible rate, but waaaaay less than I thought it'd be.

I'm also not sure if I'll keep playing if this is the "intended" rate. With how everything else was XP wise, I was expecting closer to 15-25% or so per kill, especially with all the legacy bonuses, zone bonuses, etc.