EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So where are people planning on leveling on vaniki next week and what do you guys think the group gearing meta will be?

Ecko

Trakanon Raider
Old seb feels like probably the best spot for 40-43 or so, probably be busy though. Then maybe plane of justice could be good to 50, kinda want the knight sword that drops in there. Chardok/kael/kc/veksar are always viable too i guess but again will be busy. Got a couple of other places in the back pocket in case things are too busy.

Gear wise, will probably just try and get thurg legs for my main, a better one hander and that will probably be it. Already have thurg BP and shield from Lord Rhiosk and some other random pieces. Kinda waiting on 60 and some more raid targets to kill for gear for my main. Am gonna continue tradeskills for DoN cultural though, feel that will be viable for last bloods soonish.

Have been playing a bit of EQ2 though, so that's taking up some time, hehe

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So where are people planning on leveling on vaniki next week and what do you guys think the group gearing meta will be?
A lot of weird options available but the best zones are probably just Velks or Acrylia Caverns.

Ecko

Trakanon Raider
Vaniki is odd that those zones will be busy so maybe hard to get a camp, but not busy enough for a load of picks to sift through to find something that works.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1655598325789.png

^ This level 46 charm works at level 1 on Vaniki

Have fun

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The back of the colloseum in riwwi has very low hp mobs around level 60 that don't summon if just kiting. Thats my guess for best xp without charm or tank. For any group that's tanking, its just velks is best and anything else is not as good. Chardok or tenebrous work if you have druid AND necro both looking to charm. Getting 40-50 with charm is a joke though so just do whatever.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Clickies aren't effected by spell haste.

2 Seconds is an eternity when you're charming something 10+ levels above yourself. It removes the option to use distance or pathing to recharm.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What’s this a Father’s Day morning who all of leveling alts? Whew
If thats the excuse man, we did OW naggy vox and innoruuk. So by that measure even still, like nothing against them just I wouldn't call them the "best" and I certainly wouldn't call us clowns.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If thats the excuse man, we did OW naggy vox and innoruuk. So by that measure even still, like nothing against them just I wouldn't call them the "best" and I certainly wouldn't call us clowns.
Has resurgence gone fully AoC now?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has resurgence gone fully AoC now?
No idea, we all left for Without Regret, we had one run in with them in sky where they were on spiroc island, pulled bee's on us and jumped off.

Since then we haven't seen anyone in open world even try to contest. Some of the smaller guilds we've seen in like fear farming trash but as far as open world targets it's been very barren.