EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Assuming they only start theory crafting rulesets after a server is announced or gets closer is pretty sad in its own right, like after mischief launched they should have a whole list of shit that needs to be coded and prepped for, tested and ready to go.

More than likely they spend all their time making new content for live that hardly anyone gives a shit about.
Yea, as of last week they still had not even settled on a ruleset for the new servers. It sounded like the original plan was to go back to a generic ruleset, but decided against it.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
All they have to do is make a server that has its own ZEM and nukes XP in Unrest Mistmore and Guk and triples it in Runneye, Najena, andHighhold and I’ll play it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea, as of last week they still had not even settled on a ruleset for the new servers. It sounded like the original plan was to go back to a generic ruleset, but decided against it.

A generic ruleset is what they should do. This would kinda reset things so the 2023 servers could maybe be FV again.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
My only request for a new server is they don't have a xpac change-over during the holidays. I'd rather spend time with the kids making cookies or watching bad Christmas movies with the wife than poop sock a 40-hour work week of EQ just to make the GL happy.
I already have enough stress, anger, and frustration in my life.
You could... you know, just spend time with your family. EQ players and their weird addiction/obligation issues.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This dude actually believes that most TLP players don’t care about TLP servers until PoP+.
Eh, he's kinda not wrong. Playing on Mischief again and actually sticking with it has made me realize those early expacs really didn't age well at all.

Now, granted, most players actually just want to relive the same fucking Classic - PoP cycle for some stupid reason. So, he is out of touch on that front.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A generic ruleset is what they should do. This would kinda reset things so the 2023 servers could maybe be FV again.

Great idea!

Unless their goal is to make money and actually have players on the new TLP. In that case its a really really bad idea

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Race War with only random race / class / starting city as an option to play and only 1 reroll allowed !

Kunark start with insane hot zone multipliers, 2-3x xp, loot, and random loot like mischief, but only in the world advertised hot zone to encourage fights.
You had me at “race war.”

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Great idea!

Unless their goal is to make money and actually have players on the new TLP. In that case its a really really bad idea

I don't have any idea what's on the table but they could both scale back the sugar while adding features in a PoE league style manner where there is a new twist but not stacked on top of every single other previous twist.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great idea!

Mangler to date is still their most popular server. How much it made compared to other servers is really hard to track but I bet its more than mischief.

Don't get me wrong I love mischief but if they constantly try amd 1 up it will end in disaster.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Let me know when they can stop people from warping to open raid bosses. Until then open world is just gonna be stupid.
I’m still selling TLP compatible version of MQNext for anyone that isn’t a salty faggot bitch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
American Inventor you haven't had a job since Obama was in office

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
why the black dude gotta be the troll
Well you see Timmy... one day God decided to put the Mark of Cain on Ca
censored-6856902_960_720.png

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
How much you charging for adding those 4 lines of code?
Lolol cinge my version doesn’t crash on zone with tlps and has bonus plugins like warp that aren’t detectable

• 1Faggotry
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Lolol cinge my version doesn’t crash on zone with tlps and has bonus plugins like warp that aren’t detectable
Yea bro, adding those additional server entries is what causes it to not crash on zone. Im sure you knew that though since you are compiling it yourself and not just getting it from someone else and acting like you are, right?

They also definitely have the ability to detect warps and MQ in general. Not hard to get a warp plugin from mmobugs or eh. Their stance seems to just be to selectively enforce it quarterly with 7 days vacations to satisfy the non users and make it seem like they are doing something about it when in reality they arent really doing shit.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yea bro, adding those additional server entries is what causes it to not crash on zone. Im sure you knew that though since you are compiling it yourself and not just getting it from someone else and acting like you are, right?

They also definitely have the ability to detect warps and MQ in general. Not hard to get a warp plugin from mmobugs or eh. Their stance seems to just be to selectively enforce it quarterly with 7 days vacations to satisfy the non users and make it seem like they are doing something about it when in reality they arent really doing shit.
Lmfao of course I’m doing the coding and compiling myself. Why would I sell someone else’s work? Don’t be so salty cinge-bro, I’ll give you a forum discount.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Lmfao of course I’m doing the coding and compiling myself. Why would I sell someone else’s work? Don’t be so salty cinge-bro, I’ll give you a forum discount.

Foler, its CRINGE, not Cinge. You're confusing me!

• 1Worf