EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foler, its CRINGE, not Cinge. You're confusing me!
Reminds me of the time someone was butthurt at tyen and screaming at me in some mod thread. I was like dude my name isn’t @Requiem.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Lmfao of course I’m doing the coding and compiling myself. Why would I sell someone else’s work? Don’t be so salty cinge-bro, I’ll give you a forum discount.
You created mq? Didnt know what type of bad ass nerd we were dealing with here. My b, my b.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You created mq? Didnt know what type of bad ass nerd we were dealing with here. My b, my b.
Nah. I have a fork of mqnext that I’ve modified. Seems like I REALLY struck a nerve with you in this huh..

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im still trying to figure out why they handed out bans on retail at the beginning of Mischief, and not any bans on the TLP's. That was just weird as fuck to me.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
just to ruin this douches business venture, all you gotta do is comment out the method that ends mq2 if the server isnt found... you could do more like add the serverId to the list but general mq and all plugins work with just this change (minus mq2autologin)

Date: Wed Jul 21 22:49:58 2021 -0400

comment out unload for servers not found

diff --git a/src/main/MQ2DetourAPI.cpp b/src/main/MQ2DetourAPI.cpp
index e2f2d802..cd15bbda 100644
--- a/src/main/MQ2DetourAPI.cpp
+++ b/src/main/MQ2DetourAPI.cpp
@@ -342,8 +342,8 @@ public:
if (GetServerIDFromServerName(EQADDR_SERVERNAME) == ServerID::Invalid)
{
// unload
- WriteChatf("MQ2 does not function on this server: %s -- UNLOADING", EQADDR_SERVERNAME);
- EzCommand("/unload");
+ //WriteChatf("MQ2 does not function on this server: %s -- UNLOADING", EQADDR_SERVERNAME);
+ //EzCommand("/unload");
}

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Damn you guys can't comment two lines of code and pay for it instead?

I'm in the wrong fucking business I swear

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Rucket

Golden Knight of the Realm
Based on the past, the rule set announcement probably won't happen until mid-April, correct?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It would fit perfectly here in these nothing-going-on months. All the stuff I like all runs at the same time.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It doesn't feel that long since Mischief opened. Do people generally just hop to a new server launch and repeat the same first few expansions ad nauseum or stick around and see the content through to current expansion?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It doesn't feel that long since Mischief opened. Do people generally just hop to a new server launch and repeat the same first few expansions ad nauseum or stick around and see the content through to current expansion?
Both. Well, maybe not current expansion but there's a lot of people that stay on for a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
one of us GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users