EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The amount of simps that were willing to give me free stuff thinking it was actually him was unreal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ecko

Trakanon Raider
anyone get a screenshot of it?? ;p

Got to 50 mostly in PoI, did a couple of levels in Dulak as a guildys shaman box wasn't 36 to enter PoI (and we wanted the drops for factory key) took about 7-7.5 hours lazily killing to get all 4 boxes to 50 without charm, so not too bad. Forgot to claim the free 500 db cash for the xp pots on 2 boxes until halfway through 43 so that dragged it on a bit.

Time to farm some gear and try to kill Gore/Yelniak and Trak before levelling again in 12 days!

Last edited:

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
1656124504683.png

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watched Bind Rush kill Gore at level 50... but then all get feared as a dot killed her. No loot or achievement. REKT.

• 1Like

Ecko

Trakanon Raider
That would be awful. Good work on taking her down though.

The extra 50% more named sounds good though, wonder if it is actually a permanant thing and if it will stack with bonus named weekends

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The real story of the night is customer support clearing everyone's fucked Dreadlands DZ timers allowing a second attempt and kill.

Ecko

Trakanon Raider
I've had pretty terrible luck on drops. I got all of the quest gear from earlier in the thread, and all of the available Natimbi gear, very quickly. Unfortunately I ran into a few roadblocks with other things dropping. Ended up giving up and buying a bunch of things on Bazaar to fill things out since I was having such shitty luck farming them myself.
I'm still in Gloomingdeep pants/hands/feet, as those are the things that I've had the worst luck with / haven't seen suitable replacements for in Baz. Everything in Baz is either barely a Gloomingdeep upgrade, or is vastly overpriced and I'm better off just getting something better myself (if they'll freaking drop). Range item is also kinda shite, it's the bow from Veksar which I use as a stat item rather than a weapon. Ears are LoY and 10 HEM so I need to rep those too.

I'll take any suggestions on pants/hands/foot/ear stat items for Shadowknight that are farmable and aren't LDON. I've totally avoided LDON and will probably continue doing that.

Edit: Updated equipment, still looking for some decent SK pants/hands/feet, preferably that I can farm myself

Noita's Boots is proving really easy at 50, the skins don't seem as rare as the other drops in Natimbi for the quests (turtle meat, spectral essences, whatever the fuck you need from the stonemites etc)

Got enough skins for 2.5 boots in the time it's taken to get 2 turtle meat and 2 spectral essences, probably killing more souls than anything.

Easy enough with sk/shm/nec/clr, but easily doable with less i'd say

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've had pretty terrible luck on drops. I got all of the quest gear from earlier in the thread, and all of the available Natimbi gear, very quickly. Unfortunately I ran into a few roadblocks with other things dropping. Ended up giving up and buying a bunch of things on Bazaar to fill things out since I was having such shitty luck farming them myself.

Noita's Boots is proving really easy at 50, the skins don't seem as rare as the other drops in Natimbi for the quests (turtle meat, spectral essences, whatever the fuck you need from the stonemites etc)

Got enough skins for 2.5 boots in the time it's taken to get 2 turtle meat and 2 spectral essences, probably killing more souls than anything.

Easy enough with sk/shm/nec/clr, but easily doable with less i'd say

This is really good for the work required. I'm going to get this done. Hopefully the hynid drops aren't ultra rare.

In other news, I like how laid-back this server is with deaths. Nobody gets mad about them like on other servers. Here's where our cleric died and it ended up being more funny than anything else:

1656157160444.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The real story of the night is customer support clearing everyone's fucked Dreadlands DZ timers allowing a second attempt and kill.
Wow, that honestly is amazing. I don't know that I've ever heard of any instance before where they've done such a thing.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Wow, that honestly is amazing. I don't know that I've ever heard of any instance before where they've done such a thing.
On Fippy they once spawned Vox three times in a row to let three contesting guilds all attempt a kill in the pre AoC era.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ecko

Trakanon Raider
This is really good for the work required. I'm going to get this done. Hopefully the hynid drops aren't ultra rare.

In other news, I like how laid-back this server is with deaths. Nobody gets mad about them like on other servers. Here's where our cleric died and it ended up being more funny than anything else:

View attachment 419026
I did 4 sets of boots in 6 hours, so not that rare at all.

Also did 3 of the mana pres III books, so maybe i was lucky. The double drops really help out though!

this also drops from a named hynid which seems to spawn from any hynid spot, nice little range item

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I did 4 sets of boots in 6 hours, so not that rare at all.

Also did 3 of the mana pres III books, so maybe i was lucky. The double drops really help out though!

this also drops from a named hynid which seems to spawn from any hynid spot, nice little range item

When has Natimbi ever gotten this much use before? It usually gets skipped right over on TLPs. The way it's actually useful on this server is a lot like how a TSS start server would be with a bunch of its zones. Places like Blightfire and Stone Hive would have all kinds of interesting things to work on that NOBODY pays attention to normally.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So are there any guilds on Vaniki from the boards here? My wife started playing on the server and I figured I would give it a go.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So are there any guilds on Vaniki from the boards here? My wife started playing on the server and I figured I would give it a go.

Bind Rush is pretty much where most of the clique resides. People are all over the place though.