EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Allegedly they experienced 10 minutes of fame via MTV 20 something years ago and are still desperately trying to milk it.

I've seen it but I too couldn't find it. All I remember is them blowing all their cash on scratch off lottery tickets.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
1668549231988.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've seen it but I too couldn't find it. All I remember is them blowing all their cash on scratch off lottery tickets.

Highlights: Talking about taking their money making "plan" to the next level by simply buying lots of scratchers, and claiming they've lost $200k.

The alleged "addiction" comes off phony as hell. It sounds like they scammed MTV.

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

Highlights: Talking about taking their money making "plan" to the next level by simply buying lots of scratchers, and claiming they've lost $200k.

The alleged "addiction" comes off phony as hell. It sounds like they scammed MTV.
You think it's fake?

I dunno dude I see two guys with clearly malfunctioning reward centers in their brain. It all fits with what I've seen from their (admittedly short lived) videos over the years obsessively playing EQ and always trying to scam someone. Plus there is even a scene where he fucks up his divorce/custody paperwork and blames it on everyone but himself. Caveat: I don't actually run with this kinda scum IRL so no idea what it really looks like

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
You think it's fake?

I dunno dude I see two guys with clearly malfunctioning reward centers in their brain. It all fits with what I've seen from their (admittedly short lived) videos over the years obsessively playing EQ and always trying to scam someone. Plus there is even a scene where he fucks up his divorce/custody paperwork and blames it on everyone but himself. Caveat: I don't actually run with this kinda scum IRL so no idea what it really looks like

The behavior you've cited makes it just as likely to me that they lied to get on MTV. I dunno, watching that I just don't get the feeling that they're in the throes of a crippling scratch-off addiction. They seem more addicted to cigarettes and beer than lottery tickets.

Maybe the whole episode paints a different picture, but the snippets just come off as two guys in cahoots with each other putting on an act.

• 1Like

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
The behavior you've cited makes it just as likely to me that they lied to get on MTV. I dunno, watching that I just don't get the feeling that they're in the throes of a crippling scratch-off addiction. They seem more addicted to cigarettes and beer than lottery tickets.

Maybe the whole episode paints a different picture, but the snippets just come off as two guys in cahoots with each other putting on an act.
or you could just look at their recent antics, rather than pontificating on 5 year old nonsense.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Sorry, I linked the wrong thread. EQ Nerd Rage was the right one, and most of the past several pages are about their recent behavior.

The point I was making was that it seems silly to ponder the veracity of their actions 5 years ago when they've continued to exhibit the same and worse behavior consistently in the years since. Nothing personal, and I'm not upset :)

Morphiend

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pop launched last thursday at 5 pm, Resurgence downs Quarm Sunday morning at 1am right at the 56 hour mark,

As of monday morning 10 AM QYC is in time, not sure how far they have progressed, no sign of WR in time, but they are in the elementals