EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've never been past Depths of Darkhollow with the small exception of coming back from being gone and joining a small group to do Underfood and HoT group content only. I've always really been interested in going through PoR up to as close to current content as possible. However, it seems all these TLP servers just peter out and die before they can get that far. Would you suggest just sticking on say Yelinak regardless of what happens? I just started up my account again for I don't even know why. Figured I'd ask yalls opinion on how to do that or if it is even possible at this point. (found my lvl 75 shamy on Vox from last TLP which I guess got merged or something)

I think your best bet is to join mischief, they are pretty close to where you want to be with a healthy population, if any server will get there, it'll be mischief.

Plus you'll get to gear up to current era very easily and cheap, saving you from a mountain of work to get to where the players are, like you never missed a thing.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure anyone even plays on this server anymore. I guess it has going by the recruitment posts?

Is there even a OW guild to go against now or is the server just one big guild at this point?

1668275471593.png

Morphiend

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not sure anyone even plays on this server anymore. I guess it has going by the recruitment posts?

Is there even a OW guild to go against now or is the server just one big guild at this point?

View attachment 442654
WR and Resurgence are still going strong, server is very much alive

We, <Resurgence> downed Aten Ha Ra last night in just under 36 hours, so far nobody else has killed Her

The most Notable Yelinak drama these last 2 weeks is finding the Fitzgerald brothers in WR, Black kicked them they the tried to come to us

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
WR and Resurgence are still going strong, server is very much alive

We, <Resurgence> downed Aten Ha Ra last night in just under 36 hours, so far nobody else has killed Her

The most Notable Yelinak drama these last 2 weeks is finding the Fitzgerald brothers in WR, Black kicked them they the tried to come to us
36 hours is not bad. What was the comp for shards and Emp keys like? Where did you focus the crew? Sleep included?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Loot is currently more than doubled across all servers so I would guess that shards, emp keys, banes, and orbs of luclinite were a relatively easy farm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Leveling my Beastlord in DSP and random mob dropped 3 lucid shards so yeah I'd say keying up would have been a lot easier than previous TLPs.

Haven't raided in many months but looking to get back into it once I hit 60.

Yuno

Bronze Knight of the Realm

There is so much about these responses that is just amazing and such a fun blast from the past;

A. They're still alive and kicking and haven't had some kind of OD or alcoholic fall in the bathtub
B. Somehow they still have enough $ to RMT (presumably via scamming)
C. Bragging about RMT earned stuff on Yelinak, lol... and
D. Wasn't there a stream clip going around a little under a year ago of Ryan literally CRYING due to him being caught on p99?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I've said it before, anyone who has that "lol it's a 20 year old game lol" attitude is someone I immediately write off.

...apparently it's 30 now according to this guy. Well, in ten years there'll still be people on the message boards pretending they don't care about stuff or are "above" it all because of the game's age. Cool.

• 1Like

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Same goes with the "EQ is an easy game" crowd.

If it's so easy why do so many people still manage to suck ass at it?

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's the TLDR on the Fitzgeralds reference...?
Degenerate twin brothers who have been scamming people in EQ for years. They had a Youtube & Twictch channel recently, but they keep getting banned because they post stuff against ToS.

• 1WTF

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Allegedly they experienced 10 minutes of fame via MTV 20 something years ago and are still desperately trying to milk it.

They are so not famous that I did a search for fitzgerald twins on youtube and some other fitzgerald twins came up instead.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Allegedly they experienced 10 minutes of fame via MTV 20 something years ago and are still desperately trying to milk it.

They are so not famous that I did a search for fitzgerald twins on youtube and some other fitzgerald twins came up instead.

How are they so dumb people keep figuring out who they are? They have to be telling people, right?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Same goes with the "EQ is an easy game" crowd.

If it's so easy why do so many people still manage to suck ass at it?
Probably because the only people still playing it are complete retards?

• 1Worf