EQBrowser and graphs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why isnt Secrets making a million dollars? Ya'll fucks need to have a collection for the amount of EQ emu/browser stuff they do. Rogean should be sending 10% of his dirty platlord money at least.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
right now. its live at http://unityeq.com/play

source code for server and client is at UnityEQ (UnityEQ) · GitHub

ive been dicking around with mobile for awhile. ill have a big mobile update relatively soon.

once i finish up this basic ui crap for mobile i can get back to implementing bag slots, merchants, and small but important shit like that.

on mobile i can implement video replays, which is neat. i almost have the mobile controls 100% done. been dragging my feet for months. took like 3hrs of actual coding, but maybe 2 months of dumb dicking around and finding the right fit with other techniques.

with mobile and webgl client code, ill prolly smash their dicks together so its just one build. there is a lot of minimalist design i want to keep for webgl, even at high resos compared to low reso mobile.

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wave your device like you would a wand. Pew pew pew.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
got a pal who tested. Looks like newest version of android isn't seeing my custom shader for trees. No biggie, o.Alpha=c.a; fixes it

GQfS8fU.jpg

tyen

<Banned>
badass dawg. What did you think of the movement controls?

Doing UI shit tonight. Spells will be a bit, I'd rather get merchants, bags, and bank goin first.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
badass dawg. What did you think of the movement controls?

Doing UI shit tonight. Spells will be a bit, I'd rather get merchants, bags, and bank goin first.

Dpad was a bit small on an LG G5. Up and down had some clipping with the ladies head.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Gotta say it feelsgoodman to see those graphics on my phone, but is anything other than movement possible?

Also, how many spam bots is my phone running now

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
Used nox (android emulator) for this screenshot, radditsu radditsu is this shit fuzzy on your tablet?

New android app @ http://unityeq.com/misc/t34.apk

I feel like the two hotbar icons are incredibly small for the fat sausage fingers that will be ham slammed across the screen.

Might need to just have 10 squares instead of 20. Looks like yall gonna be slapping the up/down arrows a lot on the hotkey pages.

SLcnCzM.jpg

Last edited:

tyen

<Banned>
ya, looks shitton more crisp than nox, thx pal. Wanted to make sure.

You can press the screen to target a mob. If a shitton of mobs are bunched together...fuck if I know how you gonna target them, lol. Prolly have to make some stupid box with a list of NPCs where you can have all targets that are in a semi close radius for easy targeting.

Screen space is super limited for phone, so I'm going to have a small button to click and show certain windows. I'm gonna fuck with hotkey buttons some more tonight.

If someone comes up with a good idea on how to display the EQ ui elements in a minimalist way on phones, I'd def take the advice. I'm pretty much trial and erroring it, seeing what people/myself find good or not.

Last edited: