EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know how to fix Kerra Isle? I'm getting the zone permission error and didn't know if there was something I could do on my end?

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nah that's a GM thing in the global_player.pl adding kerraridge to the zone array

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Population hitting 50-60 people again at peak. My offer still stands to twink anyone who has real interest in playing. People always willing go help flag also.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, I gave away my SK's full suit (sans BP) of EP armor and BoW. Don't think I could bother coming back. 3 boxing is definitely a nice addition for you guys though!

Glad someone picked this up from the ashes and made a new home for everyone.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm having a blast still. I haven't been to luclin yet, but I have my pally and mage at 65, a SK at 60 working on quest, and I started leveling a shammy to rotate in. My mage can solo Trak and VS so it's nice to farm them for twink BP and legs then hoing back and doing epics for these different classes. Trying to farm Phara Dar for fabled Incaradine BP for my SK. Sucks doing a bind zerg, but that's all I can do solo with my 3 box. I'll probably never make it to the elemental planes so I'm enjoying the 99-velious content.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
yeah, Phara can still be tricky if you can't handle the adds quick enough.
Yeah no kidding and the AoE stun. Was chatting with Nisea and she advised the zerg rush, kill the dragon and forget the adds. I can sometimes get her over by the door with her adds at her home point. You should see the corpses when I'm done lol.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I actually started playing again last night. Ran into Djinn. Did Seru and VP, then decided to make an SK 3 box. Fun times again.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Hit me up if ya wanna join Europa. Most are Euro timezone obviously, but there's also a good bit of US players.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was thinking of messing around here a bit again. I miss the bonkers proc rates a bit. A couple questions:

1) I haven't logged in since the server exploded. Is James still helping restore nuked progress?

2) Are spells autoscribe now or still not?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Talk to Nisea or contact James(sailfish) in the discord channel about restoration.

Spells are autoscribed.

Hit me up in game for guild invite.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone cleared Time yet?

My SK / Shm is still sitting there half Time flagged. Thinking of poking around here again. Ideas for a 3rd box to go with said SK / Shm?

Evernothing

Do SKs not get Defensive on here anymore? It shows as LVL 255 in my skills window and I have the proper spellfile.

They definitely got Defensive when Maze was running the server.....as well as maybe Evasive?

Evernothing

Anyone cleared Time yet?

My SK / Shm is still sitting there half Time flagged. Thinking of poking around here again. Ideas for a 3rd box to go with said SK / Shm?

Europa have time on farm.

Monk is pretty good box, Rogue would be two, just have it autoattack and stand behind mob and your good.

My SK just hit 60 last night. You can copy your current flags from one of your existing chars, so you don't have to do everything again for the 3rd box.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Europa clears time about 2 times a week.

SK should have defensive. I'd refer to Nisea about this as he would definitely know for sure though.