EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got down to 0 and then nothing. Clicked play and new queue popped up with position 1001. Think I'll give it a rest for now!

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
The populations on server select show Low right now, watched them drop from full. I bet game server is down but login up? Dunno really.

Killoran_sl

shitlord
Yep, queue times are now like 2 mins, but just getting dropped at the end of them each time. Also, over on the forums:

"More servers are on the way, but it's not going to happen today. Hardware doesn't get delivered on Sundays."

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I got down to 0 and then nothing. Clicked play and new queue popped up with position 1001. Think I'll give it a rest for now!
Will do so soon, too. Stopped progressing, servers read low, hit login and given about a 1 minute time until the same shit happens again.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yup, it's not optimized at all, really.

I'm hoping they add some more servers soon.
"More servers are on the way, but it's not going to happen today. Hardware doesn't get delivered on Sundays." -DG
Uh, I guess they don't use VM's? Maybe too much resource drain?
We have SQL server VM's at work and if I need one spun up its like a 30 min thing.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The queue keeps dropping me now. Been booted out 4 times in the last 3 minutes.
Same here. Been kicked into 3 different queues but at least my wait time between each kick is just a couple minutes. May get to see this server today after all lol.

Anomander Rake

Yeah same here - get to the front of the line only to get sent back to selecting a server to hit play
frown.png

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Either copper is incredibly rare or I am doing something wrong. I am sure I have tried to mine every single color at this point to no avail.

Edit: And.. crash
This means you aren't really on a Tier 1 island, even if you think you are, you tried to travel to one, etc. The Tier 1 islands were full and forcing people to other, less populated, higher-Tier islands. It's a reverse-black swan event they are hoping to fix as part of the patches/repairs when the servers come back up, in part by creating more Tier 1 instances and also letting you know which kind of island you are on.

I keep getting through the queues for nothing to happen, and then have to queue again. It's definitely alpha but still better than first couple days of SWG.
wink.png

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
queue keeps counting down then window goes away but it never logs me on, if I click play it just starts over

Apostolos

Showing High and Full now. Looks like they may be starting to get going. I kinda thought they might add a 3rd server after seeing that unless they have that under booked for population.

Raign

Golden Squire
This means you aren't really on a Tier 1 island, even if you think you are, you tried to travel to one, etc. The Tier 1 islands were full and forcing people to other, less populated, higher-Tier islands. It's a reverse-black swan event they are hoping to fix as part of the patches/repairs when the servers come back up, in part by creating more Tier 1 instances and also letting you know which kind of island you are on.)
Yeah, this is what happened. I went to tier 3 to get a claim.. staked it and THOUGHT I had reverted back to Tier 1 to farm, but I guess I got bumped to a different 3. Did not notice the watermark in top left, it is pretty faint.