EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You cannot mine/harvest on yours or anyone else's claim. Only in public/unclaimed space. You have to use building tools to add/remove anything inside your claim.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
game is pretty much unplayable for me after the patch
frown.png
I've reported as much as i can, but if i do anything except run around the game pretty much crawls to a halt. Just curious if you guys are having any issues too? not really what you can and can't do anymore, but more like, if i use the selection tool, the game just pretty much stops.
There is a patch for the patch coming later today. It's mainly aimed at the build tools they broke last night. Maybe you'll get lucky and that'll fix your problem.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
There is a patch for the patch coming later today. It's mainly aimed at the build tools they broke last night. Maybe you'll get lucky and that'll fix your problem.
Yea, i've been trying to keep up with their changes, hopefully this will fix it, as i just started a new construction that is not a square house lol and it was _not_ easy to start it last night hahha. Ended up logging off to play Mario 3d world
wink.png

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I can't wait till some videos come out showing the advanced stuff these guys are doing. I have no clue how to get a lot of these really cool shapes/angles/details.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm pretty sure those 'puzzle boxes' aren't just limited to Hellraiser, etc, but the design on that one in Landmark looks like the specific one from Hellraiser.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
It's 100% the hellraiser puzzle box, i have one at home in my "movie collection" never occurred to me to try to build on in Landmark though
If you have not seen the hellraiser movies, at least see the first one
smile.png

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Has anybody else noticed that making arches now seems more difficult as the smooth tool is no longer smooth and cutting a circle out of a Cube makes for jagged lines now?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Servers still down for update, I guess? Getting an error during patching.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
What graphic cards are you guys using for this?

I am lookign to upgrade my old 9600 GT (don't laugh.. Well don't laugh TOO hard) and am looking at a GTX 760. How should that handle this game or should I save a bit more and go with the 770 or something else?