EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
What graphic cards are you guys using for this?

I am lookign to upgrade my old 9600 GT (don't laugh.. Well don't laugh TOO hard) and am looking at a GTX 760. How should that handle this game or should I save a bit more and go with the 770 or something else?
760 will be more than adequate.

Landmark seems pretty rough on my CPU though.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hmm So my aging Phenom II x4 2.8 wil be showing it's age as well... Now I remember why I played consoles so much...
I doubt a GTX 760 would be taken full advantage of by that old of a CPU anyway. If Landmark is gonna be your primary game for the next little while just go with a GTX 750 ti. Should be just fine for it.

My GF is rocking a GTX 650 ti BOOST, i7-2600, 12gb ddr3 and she's seeing consistent 30fps at high settings. Very playable.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Running with GTX 570 i7-2600 8gb ddr3. Consistently between 45-50 fps, at high settings. Had been running real smooth till this last patch. Getting a bit of stutter right now. Plan had been all along to upgrade to the 770ti once the game goes live.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Currently running (taken from DXDIAG cause I lazy:

System Stats:
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM

Display Device:
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Display Memory: 4038 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (59Hz)

I run the game on High or Ultra with no issues till most recent patch, i'm sure it'll be fixed (it's alpha after all), but then i'll keep the game on High or Ultra depending on the FPS i get, right now i'm at ~50 to ~60

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So are copper axes unable to be blue/epic? I just got done farming copper and wood and made 30 of them. Not a single blue.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Braen,

Don't feel bad. I've been using a GTX 9800 and my old Yorkshire for the last month. It's been rough but waiting for what little taxes I'll get back to start the upgrades.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
deleted my old "First" house so i could start with some new idea... did this tonight. Not sure where to go next but i'll figure something out
smile.png
curves are not smooth anymore, no idea what's going on there, i can't make a smooth curve at all since patch yesterday.

Front:
928TtfF.jpg

Back:
DbR356c.jpg

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
It would take a shit load of gems, and it would be the gayest thing ever.. (not that there is anything wrong with that), but if you filled in those spaces with blended gems, creating that stained glass look, you would have a massive butterfly! Maybe ever copy it and put it in the air!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What graphic cards are you guys using for this?

I am lookign to upgrade my old 9600 GT (don't laugh.. Well don't laugh TOO hard) and am looking at a GTX 760. How should that handle this game or should I save a bit more and go with the 770 or something else?
GTX 760 would be fine.

A 9600 GT? Christ, man...

Laerazi_sl

shitlord
deleted my old "First" house so i could start with some new idea... did this tonight. Not sure where to go next but i'll figure something out
smile.png
curves are not smooth anymore, no idea what's going on there, i can't make a smooth curve at all since patch yesterday.
Cool! How are you making those curvatures? Circle Add/Remove and c/p?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Apparently there was some trouble yesterday due to people haxing the client and gaining access to props they shouldn have had or something which apparently was causing the servers to go wonkey. Georgesonhas brought the jackboot down now on data mining the client.

One interesting thing he mentions in that post is the creation of a "white hat" affiliate program for people who want to continue data mining/hacking the client but in a more official way.
Later we will be creating a "white hats" list for people that love doing stuff like this and want to officially work with us. Details for signing up for that list will be made available at a later date, and we welcome any of you that are inclined to do those sorts of things to work with us in that regard.
Will be interesting to see what kind of program they can come up with.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Apparently there was some trouble yesterday due to people haxing the client and gaining access to props they shouldn have had or something which apparently was causing the servers to go wonkey. Georgesonhas brought the jackboot down now on data mining the client.

One interesting thing he mentions in that post is the creation of a "white hat" affiliate program for people who want to continue data mining/hacking the client but in a more official way.

Will be interesting to see what kind of program they can come up with.
Getting those people to work with you and not against you. Very smart. What fucking company is this again?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Cool! How are you making those curvatures? Circle Add/Remove and c/p?
some of the curves are arches with no bottoms, made thick with copy/paste and then flipped and stuck to each other like opposite ends of a U shape. The longer curves which are not arches are 1x1 blocks i made on the floor to make a curve then made thick (was a pain)

Braen

<Medals Crew>
GTX 760 would be fine.

A 9600 GT? Christ, man...
Don't hate... Help! Haha. just kidding

Just have really haven't had the money to spend on my PC while my wife stays home with my one year old.

Maybe someday soon when she goes back to work

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Just have really haven't had the money to spend on my PC while my wife stays home with my one year old.

Maybe someday soon when she goes back to work
1) She will be getting pregnant again before going back to work. Unless tubes are tied or you got neutered, count on it.

2) Its cute how you think you'll have more time for games when the kids get older and the wife is working.

Much love my brother.