EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I've only slightly followed landmark, so sorry for the possible reoccuring question. Is there an NDA for alpha?

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
But Trailblazers get to wave their cape in Explorer's facess sooooo nyah!
Ya, there'll be an NDA for alpha at least.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm an Exploreer
frown.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
LOL nice. Well I bought the kids 3 packs and they are ready. But maybe I should check it out 1st.
I'm in that same boat. My oldest is really wanting to get into the game but i'm going to give it a try first. He's still happy with Minecraft at the moment but the creative potential in EQN:L is pretty high.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
@EQ2Wire #Landmark Alpha NOT starting at noon! Wait for announcement later though! (Wish you were here too!)

- Brasse (@Brasse) January 31, 2014

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Girlfriend is home sick, so if this goes live tonight, it's going to be me, beer and as much neckbeard as I can grow in three days.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
I wonder if they'll watermark the clients with everyones account name or something to help enforce the NDA if anyone tries to post screens/videos.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Girlfriend is home sick, so if this goes live tonight, it's going to be me, beer and as much neckbeard as I can grow in three days.
Been prepping the neckbeard for a while. Still pathetic as it always has been. Where are my Andrew Luck genes?!!!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Where are the majority of you planning on building? Beach, cliffs, woods, caves, etc.? I'm still debating where to lay claim, kind of interested in doing something like this on a river but from what I understand you can only have one claim.

tumblr_m8iu83kXIR1r3oxu1o1_1280.jpg

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was really looking forward to actually buying into the alpha, but after seeing how limited the claim sizes are right now, I think I'll just wait it out. The height and depth seem ok, but the width is so small that I can't see anything more complex than a couple house size models being built to fit inside of it.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was really looking forward to actually buying into the alpha, but after seeing how limited the claim sizes are right now, I think I'll just wait it out. The height and depth seem ok, but the width is so small that I can't see anything more complex than a couple house size models being built to fit inside of it.
I agree, width matters. lol