EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I would like to be able to produce a claim that isn't just a masturbatory shrine to myself and a place to put stuff. I hope they put services high on the list of things you can build. Claims shouldn't be non-content that I just dodge as I seek out unclaimed areas for stuff to improve my own non-content claim.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
"planted trees wont be harvest-able"
"the world respawns/regrows back around you"
"ground does not regrow on your claim"
"you can only build on your claim."

Not liking what I am hearing with some of this stuff.

Kindof sounds like ultima online mining. In the sense that this stuff respawns in key locations. you and 10 others mine the fuck out of a mountain for gold. come back 3 hours later and its respawned back to a fresh mountain.

And your placed items on your own plot are the only permanent buildings. and that is only as long as you hold your claim as others noted. But mineshafts and any attempt to build publicly sounds like it will just constantly respawn.

Round mining tools. Wonder if that can be changed.

Is a claim round or square, and a certain size? or does a claim go up and down infinitely?
On the trees thing; They said trees placed as props won't be harvestable. They never said you won't be able to plant a tree, let it grow, and harvest it later.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
On that note, they have never said that you'd be able to plant anything, ever, so... Yeah.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
sounded either sick or scared as hell in that video. I want alot more information about this than what they have given us so far before I plan to invest in this. :/
All EQN and EQNL videos right now are marketing speak. Avoid them and get the highlights later from people who can stomach it.

They'll probably get better when there is more to talk about during alpha/beta.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Sigh, Domino
frown.png

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
All EQN and EQNL videos right now are marketing speak. Avoid them and get the highlights later from people who can stomach it.

They'll probably get better when there is more to talk about during alpha/beta.
if you invest another $500, you get a separate marketing speak video from someone who doesn't sound like a retard...

Caliane

sounded either sick or scared as hell in that video. I want alot more information about this than what they have given us so far before I plan to invest in this. :/
yeah that was weird.

She sounded a million times more confidant in the livestream a few pages back.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Thought folks might be exaggerating about her video until I actually watched it just now.

Good grief , that was painful.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought it looked like the first take after the camera person/director told her she looked like a statue and could she try to move around and look alive for fuck's sake. Then she did her best Max Headroom impression.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
She did "ok" on the livestream. No idea what happened here.

More to the point , who at SOE hates her to release it in that state instead of saying , hey let's take 10 mins and try this tomorrow.

Someone in house was snickering on the editing team.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
It should have been recorded again, agreed. Domino always seems incredibly nice and cool on Twitter and just seemed a bit flustered in this. It's a shame they didn't reshoot it.