EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Isnt the Alpha supposed to start "this month"? There arent too many days left in this month and I have nothing that really tickles my fancy right now (even played some TOR, still meh).

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Isnt the Alpha supposed to start "this month"? There arent too many days left in this month and I have nothing that really tickles my fancy right now (even played some TOR, still meh).
Predicting a launch this Friday with the whole campus thing. Maybe I'm wrong and it'll be earlier.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Predicting Wednesday. Not expecting to see much on the first day of an Alpha to be honest though. If I can get it downloaded, and stay logged in for more than 30 minutes it will be a miracle.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Vatoreus unintentionally trolling us with his vague post. I think it just means he bought the Founder's pack.
biggrin.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
What shit? I'm not seeing anything too suggestive..

But ya... Him and that fucking sexy ponytail... Cocktease.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
First he posted:

Hmmm...it seems like we're getting toward the end of the month. It seems like we have a deadline for that date. Can't remember what it is...

Then:

Going silent again for a bit. Need to tunnel vision for a few hours.
smile.png

Just spit it out, Ponytail!

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Goddamnit! Between seeing this thread get posts in it while I play TL2 passing the time, and now these tweets, I don't think I could be any more ready for Alpha to start. Maybe I should go clean the house.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Friend of mine is using vista 64bit.. Bought in.. Didn't they say it was 7 and up?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The depth part is exciting, I still think the rest is pretty small.
I only sort of disagree. I'm happy with the claim size, I just wish it was more wide than it is tall. However, they have recently stated that they expect 'casual' players to be able to manage the upkeep on 3-4 claims.