EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
They will. Georgeson tweeted that they're making upkeep time more aggressive for the open beta.
It makes sense in beta you are more likely to get casual butterflies blipping in trying it building something and then just not coming back till open beta starts so especially early in beta it helps free up good claim spots from people who are not active.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
If anyone else has an extra, I'd love a key, but will not love you for a key.

Edit: Got it. Thanks, Saban.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
IGN is spynx... Adventure/hilltop is my claim

And my god the game is beautiful. Only issue I'm having is it's crashing my display driver ever now and then. The 780ti smokes it though

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
IGN is spynx... Adventure/hilltop is my claim

And my god the game is beautiful. Only issue I'm having is it's crashing my display driver ever now and then. The 780ti smokes it though
Curious what your FPS is ? My titan on stock speeds sits around 40 fps at 2560x1600 with everything max'd.

Also it does look very good , my main graphics gripe atm are the facial models , the female ones look like someone went very , very wrong with Botox.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I'm getting about the same FPS on my 660. Turning down shadows helps, as usual.

They exaggerated the faces a bit because of SOEmote.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Will gladly take a spare key if anyone has one
smile.png
I'd really like to test it before I eventually put money towards it again.

Question about the current state : I refunded the game about a week after the alpha opened because I got the issue where my character warped up and down like crazy upon every single zone/claim change (when entering a new square block on the map). Almost like the old EQ bug where you could warp up and down after a zone change (though there you could also die from fall damage when it happened).

Is that still there for some people? I am not sure what caused it. Once I loaded a zone/claim (around 5-10 seconds of warping) it ran very smooth with steady FPS. I know lots of you never had it with all the stories of using grappling hooks to travel fast, with me that would have been an impossibility.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
Curious what your FPS is ? My titan on stock speeds sits around 40 fps at 2560x1600 with everything max'd.
Also it does look very good , my main graphics gripe atm are the facial models , the female ones look like someone went very , very wrong with Botox.
verything maxed I'm at 50-65 fps ATM 1920x1080. I get odd dips before a driver crash. Tol was explaining that beta is currently way more buggy than alpha ATM.

spronk

FPS noob
getting 50-60 with a 680, and yeah the display "crashed" twice in the 30 minutes i tried playing around, so probably gonna take it easy until a patch or two fixes nvidia driver issues.

i also tried running a script that just endlessly holds down mouse left overnight and turns slowly in a circle to get a bazillion copper, didn't work too well i guess I got a shit ton of dirt and stone but no extra copper. well played SOE, well played