EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Wrathburn

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am up for setting up a "neighborhood" if anyone else is interested and wants to participate in tonights land rush.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
David Georgeson ?@DaveGeorgeson 2m
Half hour. Found the problem. It's on the CDN. We have to repush the patch files. THEN we're done.
Expand

Lenas

Trump's Staff
EverQuest Next has been dropped from the title of Landmark. Hopefully this will curb any confusion.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I knew that was going to happen at some point.. they threw everquest on there for Hype IMO
I disagree, I just think they didn't realize how much confusion it would create. Changing the name doesn't mean they're changing anything else about the plan, Landmark is still being used to create EQN and there will still be EQN-only sections of the game.

spronk

FPS noob
so for closed beta you have to "pay" 300 copper ore every 24 hours (can prepay up to 5 days) to keep your claim. i'm too lazy to do that
frown.png
i guess i'll just be the faggot that wanders around admiring other peoples shit and selling ore on the AH

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Really? You can probably get enough copper in the first day to pay for the entire beta's upkeep.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Really? You can probably get enough copper in the first day to pay for the entire beta's upkeep.
Logging in every 5 days to pay upkeep is probably the issue that I'll run into. Between travel and my social life, sometimes I just don't have the energy or time to log in.