EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Caliane

Yes, you can use other people's stuff exclusively. Claims are simply to build stuff, which is kinda a big part of the game
biggrin.png

Kinda funny, I only have crafting stations on my claim atm but since it's literally at the spawn-in for the zone I have 50+ upvotes already. cha-ching!
Is this entirely true?

Basic craft stations can be set to be open to everyone. Tinker, alch, Stone forge, outfitter.
however, higher tier refineries are private. I don't see an option to set those to public use.

I haven't built one yet either though... Maybe they aren't really cost efficient. I don't see to many on other peoples claims at all.
the text says they have a 110% output. 120%, 130% at higher tiers.

I assume that means if I put in 6000 Colbalt, I get 66 Colbalt ingots. vs the 60 of normal.

T1 smelter is tungston/silver.
T2 is cobalt/gold.

I would think that 120% from cobalt smelter for 45 cobalt would increase resources more then a cobalt pick, even.
But still to the point, you have to have a claim to use these right?

I mean the rush for a better pick does make sense too. higher teirs, and better stats.
My enjoyment of gathering when way up with a tungston pick.
My copper pick and tin axe were both "fast". My Iron pick had no label. And when you look at the craft, there is a variable for stats. it was like 47 str, 45 speed, 63 size. Fucking terrible. Tungston pick also has no label, but its 75, 48, 80 or so. The 80 size is the only one I'm sure about, and god that is SO much better. I can fit into the mines I make, no wasted swings just to make a hole big enough to enter.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I'm fairly sure you can set permissions wide open on anything , unless they've changed things I never built a forge/crafting station of any kind and was able to make whatever using other folks stations. They can be set to private also , but it's a choice by the owner.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The advanced crafting stations do say that they are private only. This wasn't the case in alpha. Im not sure if they provide recipes for better tools or not as Ive yet to purchase one.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Probably way late on this, but when did they officially drop EQN from the title? Only just now seeing the announcement. Good move. I think I promised someone a key earlier in this thread. I've got a key if you can send me the post. Unfortunately I thought I'd have more but I only got one to give, the rest are going to RL friends.