EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
Where is everyone setting up claims? Do we have a Rerolled neighborhood?

Figured now that I have a mithril pick, I might as well start a claim.

In game name is Dizzam.

Caliane

oh right.

CasiaDias
claim is on Liberation-Shield. (due south, giant mountain at the tundra/forest line.)

nothing impressive yet.

Everyone should visit Liberation-Dune.
bomdiggety's claim

You can't miss it.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
246P6MZA6NX69GR4RMPP

Last key. Can you dig it?

rrr_img_63723.gif

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
Anyone else's stuff disappearing from their inventory? I just had a mithril pick equipped while building a second. The first one disappeared from my inventory, but was still on my hot bar. I moved some items around and my first mithril pick reappeared in my inventory, but now my second one is gone. Happened a few other times with other items as well...

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Dizz, I've had that problem before. Also, clothing sometimes won't show on me after changing islands/zones.

There's also a weird glitch that happens to me when change zones frequently. The trees, rocks and other objects will flash in and out as I move. Once I relog/restart it clears up. I'm not sure if it's on my machine or the game. Anyone else notice that?

Caliane

Anyone else's stuff disappearing from their inventory? I just had a mithril pick equipped while building a second. The first one disappeared from my inventory, but was still on my hot bar. I moved some items around and my first mithril pick reappeared in my inventory, but now my second one is gone. Happened a few other times with other items as well...
Items in your hand are not in your inventory?

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
Yeah Dizz, I've had that problem before. Also, clothing sometimes won't show on me after changing islands/zones.

There's also a weird glitch that happens to me when change zones frequently. The trees, rocks and other objects will flash in and out as I move. Once I relog/restart it clears up. I'm not sure if it's on my machine or the game. Anyone else notice that?
I was having that problem a lot before turning shadows all the way down. Fixed that problem and my drivers crashing.

Items in your hand are not in your inventory?
Yep.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Finally popped on for the first time today (name's Randin in game, as well). Haven't claimed yet, just ran around, doing some gathering and crafting.

Getting piss-poor fps, however, with it looking like the CPU's the bottleneck. Anyone stumbled upon any good solutions for that? I will say, even with the lowest graphic settings, the game still looks pretty damn good.

Black_Death

Golden Knight of the Realm
Beta Keys!

1. HMXPUTGDUDVXX6XGPAF9
2. 7N3KDMT3K3664X43VCEA
3. 6PP9HNP4R2T7XATR73DN
4. MKKADPKCTRAEA7PG22HF

Post the number if you successfully use one.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Key 1 is used, thanks a bunch - will no doubt be a Vaclav of some variant once I jump in. Probably just Vaclav.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
Drat. I keep missing the keys.

This game looks like it's shaping up nicely and it has my hopes up for EQ:N.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Here's my current project with reference. Attempting to make the tower from Tangled. Right now Im working on the base which is nearly 1.5 claims high. I will stack a 3rd claim on top. The main tower structure will sit atop the base and also be ~1.5 claims high. It's already really high with what's built so far! It's kinda huge actually... Need more stone.. lots more.....

The tower doesn't render very good from a distance. The top even looks distorted when viewing from the ground.

rrr_img_63734.jpg

rrr_img_63735.jpg

rrr_img_63736.jpg

rrr_img_63737.jpg

rrr_img_63738.jpg