Equality? ...and the media.

When is it ok to hit a woman?

• Total voters
screen_shot_2016-11-04_at_84243_am-1478260120-8891.jpg

Reading the news today, I find an article on FoxNews (I look over several site, don't judge yet) and there's a non-political article about a Jersey girl who gets KTFO. Punch caught on video leaves New Jersey teen fighting for her life

Now, Fox leads you to believe the girl was a complete victim. The wording, showing of footage, etc. However, tracing source to a local outlet, you get a better picture. Specifically, that the girl threw and landed the first punch, and the guy instinctively responded. N.J. Teen Fights For Life After She's Punched At Party Near Rutgers University

My question is, why does Fox feel the need to give a slant to the story? A secondary question would be, how's that equality feeling? (Personally I'm in the never hit a woman camp, but I've yet to be intoxicated and punched by a crazy bitch either.)

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I would highly recommend not interacting with crazy woman, even if they hit you.

self-defense would play out right in the court of law, but you would still have to go through unnecessary process of passing through the persecution and judgement from your peers. It is not worth the time and effort to do so.

Call the police, get the recording, and find witnesses. That is all.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's never okay. That is why Hilldog will draft our daughters. Enemy can't fight back.

Check mate Russia

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
felt good seeing that bitch get dropped

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think the controversy here is that he can hit harder than her.
Well....if you act like a man, you'll get hit like a man.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think the controversy here is that he can hit harder than her.
Well....if you act like a man, you'll get hit like a man.
Well there's proportionate response and stuff. If a 10years old kid kicks you in the leg cause he's a fucking uneducated brat, you still don't go and knee him in the face until he passes out. Cause you know, he's still a kid. So when a woman hits you, you probably shouldn't react right away by punching her in the jaw with full force. That said, there's definitely situations when punching her is warranted. I'd still probably consider throwing her to the ground/sweeping her leg as it should be less violent and stuff but some women are crazy and/or drunk enough that a punch would solve the problem more efficiently. It's still gonna reflect poorly on you regardless of the situation in almost every cases though. That's just how it is.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Lol its jersey, the asshole of the US, it is no surprise that some dumb loud mouth ho got punched in the face. She got what she asked for. Dont swing like a fucking man unless you are ready to get hit back like one.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I once had to knee a crazy college ex-gf in the stomach, but that was only because she came at me with a kitchen knife during a drunken rage. Luckily I had several friends around to witness it. I felt horrible doing it but they all agreed that it was self defense and I avoided a night in jail and the scorn of others. That being said, it's not like this bitch was some MMA fighter. His reaction was probably instinct but damn just slap that chick. I still see no reason to go full force fist on her unless she has a weapon. I hope she comes around because no chick should have to die just because she's a cunt when drunk.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
Why would Fox (or any other site) slant the story? Because it makes them money.

I once had to knee a crazy college ex-gf in the stomach, but that was only because she came at me with a kitchen knife during a drunken rage. Luckily I had several friends around to witness it. I felt horrible doing it but they all agreed that it was self defense and I avoided a night in jail and the scorn of others. That being said, it's not like this bitch was some MMA fighter. His reaction was probably instinct but damn just slap that chick. I still see no reason to go full force fist on her unless she has a weapon. I hope she comes around because no chick should have to die just because she's a cunt when drunk.

This is just what I was thinking, you slap bitches unless you're fighting for your life.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
My poll seems more accurate than the US Political system of late. Thanks for verifying my thoughts. And yes, MSM "enhances" the news to sell stories. Still, I think leaving out or glossing over the fact that she instigated it kinda seems shitty.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
9/10 is black people on black people fight.

just like real world.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I put In Self Defense as answer to the poll. Frankly, that applies regardless if it's a woman or a man. It's not ok to hit anyone really, regardless if you're dealing with a man or not, but if the other party chose to get physical, then go right ahead, it's game on.

Dudes are aware that if they start a fight, whoever they start a fight with will retaliate in kind, so some basic common sense is applied. The problem is women are groomed with this "it's never ok to hit a woman". That works fine when dealing with most civilized individuals but you also end up with those psychos, who are especially bad when drunk, who think they can go around punching, slapping and biting men because they have this invisible shield protecting them. Fuck that noise.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
I put In Self Defense as answer to the poll. Frankly, that applies regardless if it's a woman or a man. It's not ok to hit anyone really, regardless if you're dealing with a man or not, but if the other party chose to get physical, then go right ahead, it's game on.

Dudes are aware that if they start a fight, whoever they start a fight with will retaliate in kind, so some basic common sense is applied. The problem is women are groomed with this "it's never ok to hit a woman". That works fine when dealing with most civilized individuals but you also end up with those psychos, who are especially bad when drunk, who think they can go around punching, slapping and biting men because they have this invisible shield protecting them. Fuck that noise.
The problem is that women are raised to believe they can do whatever they want and face no consequence. Actually, you can say that about men too. We have no good men or women. Just people living out their lives, fulfill their career, and die.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Like