Escape from Tarkov

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finally in, but no daily tasks available to pick up nor in my log.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Sadly wipe is pretty much done for me. Cheaters are still so rampant the best map is literally unplayable and has been basically the entire wipe.

I wonder if BSG will ever actually put any resources/effort in to trying to fix it, or if they plan to just let labs act as a quarantine for most of it and are content to let chinamen and whoever else work their minimum wage RMT jobs.

Sludig

They can't even handle stable servers and net code, anti cheat ? Ha. I've mostly avoided lighthouse in favor of power leveling to max traders/important quest unlocks, figured I'd let lighthouse die down a bit hopefully on it's own.

Sadly, means I've missed out on some of the phat release loots before they always nerf the fucking shit.

Fadaar

That guy
its fun as a scav to try and steal as much as you can without rogues raping your every orifice

Sludig

Just got with my friend chased down by a very blatant cheater on interchange. I know hackers are around, but first time seeing em in person in a while. (Like I last said figured most are doing light/labs etc)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lighthouse isn't so bad in terms of raw cheaters for whatever reason? It's just mostly a bum rush to beat all the pistol fags to the good spots, but if you can buy anything with a face shield it's completely free.

Sludig

Semi related, but selling my 308 FDE MDR over in the gun thread. Figured id mention it here in case anyone had a mega hardon for one from tarkov. 1900 shipped insured.

20190627_183906.jpg

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

This aids fucking game. No other server issues for friends, I have had zero issues like this other than maybe launch day.....

And this is the raid it decides to fuck me and delete/not loot most of my shit including the reaper m1. Havn't looked prolly deleted the labs card and tank shells out of boxes as well.

I basically got the sr-25 and mppv though I'd changed around whats in it.

unknown.png

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Ooof, thats pretty tough. I did have something similar to that early wipe, but found out that they added something that allowed you to get back to your scav off-load upon rebooting.. but I also experienced a error to desktop... so I don't know if force crashing will help.

Sludig

Ooof, thats pretty tough. I did have something similar to that early wipe, but found out that they added something that allowed you to get back to your scav off-load upon rebooting.. but I also experienced a error to desktop... so I don't know if force crashing will help.
Ya, after after I got to main screen and saw it mostly missing immediately re logged praying. It's helped me when it didnt save at all, but didnt help when it was all partial

Sludig

1645847729635.png

One of 3 dog tags guy got yeeted by one of the other G28's. Not sure what happened there, but I came in after the fighting had happened and the 57 was looting. I hucked a F-1 I spawned with on reserve and got him. Just seemed odd to find a cluster of players all kitted out the same.

Fadaar

That guy
the fuck is a G28?

edit: guess military version of the MR308 which i THOUGHT was already the semi-auto version of the HK417. fucking HK man.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Has "Putin's Revenge" DLC been announced yet?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user