Escape from Tarkov

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's hit or miss, I know someone also struggling with it, vs others it's fine, and if anything running better than ever myself. Russian programming.

Been much more chill start though, the first few quests are no longer funneled onto customs so basically if you wanted to focus on mission you didnt have to meat grind so many people early. Granted I still had a fun 3 bolt actions within 25 against 3 people in one raid on the bridge. On the other hand, factory feels fairly light/empty so 6 players in the offices is being a cunt. (Kill plenty, but never can get them into the office.)

Xevy

Log Wizard
The new Tarkov shooter quests being so early is hilarious. Woods is just a fucking bolt fest. Yesterday was #MosinMonday, everybody who's anybody was running to Houses on Woods with their Mosin and nothing else!

I think I went in 4 times in a row, just off Houses spawn and EVERY time there were 1-3 other people there with Mosins all trying to blast scavs at 40m. Pretty fun battles when everyone is like 100m away from each other with iron sights.

Also, don't forget butt only = pockets in prison:

Fadaar

That guy
lol second scav run i do this wipe (reserve) i make my way over to the far left end of the underground hills area, ie behind the train station. see this dude come from the middle of the train yard and run up the incline up onto the hills. im on scav so i dont shoot right away cause i dont wanna fuck my rep up just yet. follow him to confirm it's a pmc, one shot to the face with SKS. poor lvl 2 guy with noob gear, no ears so he never knew i was there. welcome to tarkov bitch.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
hmm I was gonna sit this wipe out but a new audio engine has me intrigued

Fadaar

That guy
Out of town but will fire it up when I get back tomorrow. Expect the servers and queue times to be a shit show for a while anyway.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Can get some goodies if you go to your web profile page and click the paperclip in the image. Aug and some other stuff.

1672260654279.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Jesus their website is fucked right now. At least I'm assuming you mean the actual Tarkov site.

Their website is actively used to log in, wipe, drops event... that means for the next week their website is going to be fucked

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Once again I get suckered back in to another wipe, hoping something would change.

Fool me 5 times now or whatever, but it's just as bad as ever if not worse. The update itself is actually one of the better ones they've done, but the game remains completely unplayable due to their lack of ability or willingness to deal with the rampant cheating.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm at ~60 raids now with 0 cheaters, one like 30% chance at a cheater in a game, but probably not. I see streamers complaining a LOT about it and I know why.

Turn off the West Coast connection. All the Chinese hackers connect to that server and I have it turned off. They've always been majorly focused on the West Coast in games and unless it's your only sub 50 ping server or something, just turn that shit off and problem mostly solved. Though I did see a lvl 38 USEC named DYUttv_LaoSiaU or something on poor edition in Woods waiting list last night.

I've heard the bigtime guys are running into unkillables and flying around in the air and shit which is pretty funny. I've run into an unkillable like once, did like 650 damage to a guy who killed me, but that was one or two wipes ago. No flying men yet. And of course every kill is head/eyes one way or another so I have no idea if it's a cheater or just a gaymer.

Sludig

Last wipe was probably my best, more updated computer and had more graphic tweaks just seemed to help, my group has mostly died off so it was mostly solo, and was within sight of kapa like 5-6 quests away and Had all but 2 items I think.

This patch, other than sound fuckups, I think is the best in a long time, but..... I'm not getting to enjoy it with my increased adult responsibilities. Seen a bit of scavs chadding out like some complain. Just those instant head taps here and there. But I had one 3-4 tap me about dead in a lv 6 armor, with 7.62 PS. Given the armor was wrecked, it had to have been armor hit and not blacked limb blow through. So that's not fun.

Shocking amount of noobs, on average I'm whacking a couple bigger scrubs than me every map. Most of the chads are on streets of course while I'm kinda following my usual path.

Sludig

I'm at ~60 raids now with 0 cheaters, one like 30% chance at a cheater in a game, but probably not. I see streamers complaining a LOT about it and I know why.

Turn off the West Coast connection. All the Chinese hackers connect to that server and I have it turned off. They've always been majorly focused on the West Coast in games and unless it's your only sub 50 ping server or something, just turn that shit off and problem mostly solved. Though I did see a lvl 38 USEC named DYUttv_LaoSiaU or something on poor edition in Woods waiting list last night.

I've heard the bigtime guys are running into unkillables and flying around in the air and shit which is pretty funny. I've run into an unkillable like once, did like 650 damage to a guy who killed me, but that was one or two wipes ago. No flying men yet. And of course every kill is head/eyes one way or another so I have no idea if it's a cheater or just a gaymer.
No cheaters for me, but will have to try that, Since Oklahoma move, I havn't actually looked at server list to see what kind of pings i'm getting to elsewhere, at least I am on fiber. (And much cheaper than a E-friend in Colorado)

Xevy

Log Wizard
I probably just said he was cheating because I got got.

Though last wipe we did have like 3-4 cheaters in ~200 raids for sure and probably another half dozen on top of that. My friend actually killed one and we checked the dude and he had like 7 dogtags on him and he had killed all those people within ~1 second of each other. Dude tried to full auto my friend through 2 walls (because he's bad and dumb as most cheaters are) and my friend brained him at like 150m with a Mosin. Dude tried to full auto my teammate with iron sights and it was the clearest cheating I've ever seen. Kinda funny he died.

Cheaters are definitely abundant for RMT purposes early wipe, I just haven't personally run into any I can 100% say were cheaters. Just suspect head/eyes shit while running. But then again, I fucking suck, apparently:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Go play interchange and be the first one inside and find a high value item like a GPU or a ledex in the locked med room - you'll have fags on top of you in 60 seconds telling you to dump it from your gamma and they'll let you live.

Or wear a high value kit in to factory. Or just start wearing face shields in general and gaze in awe at as you eat 26 pistol rounds to the eyes in 2.5 seconds because they want your altyn.

It's really, really bad, you just aren't there yet.