ESPN Layoffs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think Stephen A. Smith is super annoying but he brings in ratings, for some bizarre reason. It's not surprising he wasn't let go.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm glad that Barnwell and Zach Lowe don't appear to be part of the cuts (yet). They actually provide good analysis.

Part of me wonders if they were held onto just to spite Simmons as well. You know they'd both be on The Ringer the next day after a layoff, he loves both those guys.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Blasphemy! I do think the dude is entertaining. His act (and we all know it's an act) plays well off any of the hosts IMO.

See the thing is for me he just comes off as a try hard and says stupid shit to get ratings. I liked him when he used to shut down woody paige. Smith became unbearable when bayless took over and they tried to out retard each other.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Yeah I don't get what the fuck they're thinking covering politics and stuff. If you have ESPN that means you have cable, which means if you want politics you can tune into CNN or Fox News. If you want to turn your brain off and watch sports you tune into... well I guess not ESPN anymore.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Personally I'm glad ESPN is dying. Their on air personalities seemed way too self important and their ludicrous contracts for CFB while not paying the athletes made me always raise an eyebrow. ESPN is a dinosaur who should be put out the pasture.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
The only show I like on ESPN is Highly Questionable because sports take a backseat and it's mainly just a comedy show with some sports talk.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
See the thing is for me he just comes off as a try hard and says stupid shit to get ratings. I liked him when he used to shut down woody paige. Smith became unbearable when bayless took over and they tried to out retard each other.

Say what you want about Skip Bayless but go look at first Takes ratings since he left, I'm sure FS1 opened up the bank vault to get him. I'm still confused why he picked Shannon Sharpe tho.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Who are the other guys he is talking about that just yells all the time for no reason like him? Dude is fucking delusional and should just shut the fuck up and take his millions for being a token.

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
but rednecks need blondes with great legs to pretend to explain stuff to them. that's how fox news works
To be fair, Fox News has an AMAZING ability to find some of the most boner-worthy women ever. I don't know what factory they develop these women in but the scientists are amazing.