Etoille is on hoarders

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No. I don't care if your birfday is any better than any other random day of the year.

So you were like 10 when you were in FOH?

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Are we going to see some tits in this thread or what?

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
Are we going to see some tits in this thread or what?

I recently got a pre-cancerous mole and the tissue around it removed from the side of my breast. Was very sad...and it's very gross. You don't want to see. I was thinking about talking about it in the health thread. 4 weeks and not even close to healing. I think you can see the original mole in the original pic. RIP.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
Tons of melanoma on my maternal side. Actually consider myself very lucky to have caught it early!

• 1Jew

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
My dad died of melanoma in 2006.

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee

Sorry to hear that. We have 3 deaths in my immediate family, too. Are you blonde? Light eyes? Light skin? My derm told me something crazy, like 85% of melanoma cases are light hair, light eyes AND light skin (I'm all three) and on top of that over 70% of melanoma cases have blood relatives who have had cancerous moles. I stay the hell out of the sun.

• 1Jew

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm

My dad had a surgery 2003-4 to remove cancerous tissue. He was cancer free in 2005 after several treatments. In late 2006 after having a previous scan 3 months earlier that was clean, he died from melanoma metastasizing to the rest of his body.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
Fast acting jerk. My grandmother went into the doctor for leg pain. They did a scan and cancer was literally everywhere. She died 6 weeks, to the day, later. My #1 fear.

• 2Jew
Reactions: 1 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fast acting jerk. My grandmother went into the doctor for leg pain. They did a scan and cancer was literally everywhere. She died 6 weeks, to the day, later. My #1 fear.
And she probably had that leg pain for years. It just got to the point where she needed to go to the doctor.

• 1Jew

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm luckily not too fair from my mom's Sicilian blood, but my dad was a Dutch ginger who was in the sun all the time!

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy fuck ....

that video

PeDMMJ.gif

• 1Jew

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
My dad had a surgery 2003-4 to remove cancerous tissue. He was cancer free in 2005 after several treatments. In late 2006 after having a previous scan 3 months earlier that was clean, he died from melanoma metastasizing to the rest of his body.

Yeah it's fucking crazy. Mom had a similar situation with ovarian cancer. Treated it on and off for nine years to the point it was undetectable, went in for a routine petscan where they confirmed her clean, and three months later they had to cut her open to investigate stomach problems she was having and she was riddled with cancer. Died two months later.

• 1Jew