Euro 2016

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tbh Ronaldo played a completely different game than against Hungary. So your prediction was way off =P

Szlia

That game felt like passing a kidney stone... damn. 115 minutes without a single shot on target must be some kind of (sad) record too.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess it's official, Belgium now has a golden generation. I won't be surprised if they end up winning something in the next 6-8 years.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is the Eden Hazard we have been waiting for. What a game.
I thought he was robbed of his chance to open his account in the 1st half when he played a nice ball just over midfield and made an absolutely fantastic run, only to be caught offsides when the return through ball came so obviously late. Little did I know he'd craft that masterpiece late. He was dominant, and for a team like Belgium, I think romping towards the end to push it to 4-0 is big for their confidence going forward considering how many chances they left wanting to extend the lead from 1-0 earlier in the game.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I guess it's official, Belgium now has a golden generation. I won't be surprised if they end up winning something in the next 6-8 years.
If they use this result and their favorable bracket to their advantage...it could be this month. I could see Poland/Portugal winner potentially giving them an issue if Ronaldo/Lewandowski take over the game...but realistically Belgium's path to the final is pretty forgiving compared to the other half of the bracket.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lukaku gave that pass too late. Romelu is weak in the combination, that was obvious again this game.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lukaku gave that pass too late. Romelu is weak in the combination, that was obvious again this game.
Lukaku is only really effective when everything revolves around him, if not he gets lured into solo dribbles against multiple defenders and loses possession or is pressured into a bad spot. When he is running off the ball and the midfield/forward players are creating space with passing THATS when he can latch onto something if he can get into or near the area. Everton fans were weary of him for a reason, like you said he isnt fluid in the build up and really is just a poacher basically.

He does do well for Belgium but he is too inconsistent IMO to be a true star.

Szlia

Italy is playing very very well. Spain is lucky De Gea made a couple great saves (maybe unlucky he did one not so great, but where were the defenders to help him?).

Szlia

It felt like the italians would run out of gas before the end and regret being only one goal ahead, but nope. A couple good saves by Buffon, a brilliant counter-attack in stoppage time and voil?. They will be tough to beat.