European Super League

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
The only good thing about this mess...rumors that FSG and Glazers want to get out from Liverpool and Man Utd respectively.
Arsenal fans still want Kroenke out.

About what I said, I thought only Liverpool fans were going to fight..i was wrong, thank God
Chelsea fans showed they aren't dead.
Game tonight was horrible as well. These guys are professionals, but they have to be impacted.

Klopp gave a wonderful post game interview just yesterday. Wouldn’t catch me rooting for Liverpool at any point, but he’s a hell of a guy and an incredible manager.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
All the Liverpool players posted on Twitter they were against it. Guardiola was not happy, rashford idem, etc...

This madness was dead for the English clubs.
Buuut... The Spanish clubs (which are in a very precarious financial situation) still want this lol
Worse is watching FC Barcelona, the symbol of Catalunya, wanting to be part of something presided by the symbol of the Spanish establishment ahah unreal...

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The "super league" idea is fucking retarded.

First of all, no one asked for this. The fans are not interested in this.

Second, what is so "super" about a league created by a handful of big money clubs?

Im glad its dead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The "super league" idea is fucking retarded.

First of all, no one asked for this. The fans are not interested in this.

Second, what is so "super" about a league created by a handful of big money clubs?

Im glad its dead.
Exactly, their super league was simply a money grab without consideration of anything else. The fact that they didn't even involve the fan shows how much they care.
I don't think FIFA is more corrupt than any other sport association, but fifa deal with money that can buy countries, so it shows.
I can't even imagine the deal they have in Africa.