[01:12:18] BlueMajere > thank u for logging in
[01:12:27] FomkA > cant believe tbh
[01:12:41] BlueMajere > its fact
EVE Online And The Big Game Hunters | Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
that recruitment vid was awkward as fuck
I think that was the idea.

So i logged off the other night and 10 mins later PL called us in to a big super brawl with CFC. 4 years now, still never used my supers in a fleet fight

Edit: That article makes me happy to be in NCDOT now, must be really scary moving Supers around a large chunk of low/null with us and PL around.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
When Sam da Man got mentioned in the Pantheon thread, I went to take a look to see what he's been up to and I see he had this gem of a thread on Dual-Boxing.com back in December.

EvE Questions

Sam Deathwalker_sl said:
I played EQ1 when you lost exp when you were killed. Sometimes you couldn't recover your body (fear break).Sullon Zek makes EvE look like CareBear heaven;you could play for days and get nothing done. I moved to WoW because I had won EQ1 at the time and more people played WoW, not cause it was bluebie.

And look who's talking guys who AVOID PvP unless the are sure they can win; the ultimate gankers ....

I leveled up on PvP servers is both EQ and WoW, people found me and killed me, and now I kill anyone in 3 seconds.

Clearly there is little advantage to boxing EvE; I am not going to pay for 50X accounts if I am not 50X stronger, at least in theory, then one account.

Also you seem to forget in WoW I am GM of a guild that is 1/9th the size of the 9000 members Goons; I doubt I would be playing alone.

I'm kinda sad that Sam decided that EVE wasn't for him.

Kadmoran_sl

shitlord
When Sam da Man got mentioned in the Pantheon thread, I went to take a look to see what he's been up to and I see he had this gem of a thread on Dual-Boxing.com back in December.

EvE Questions

That thread and the people in it make me cringe. That said, I like to think that the difference between me and most of them is that I still want to play with other people. When I'm PvEing, I always have Stank and Flamm to chill with, and when I PvP, it's pretty much never alone. I know my limits. When I try and PvP alone, I lose a fleet full of Oracles to log-on traps and shit.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm

EvE Questions

"Had Sam believed in the gods Sam would have found it intolerable that he couldn't multibox an entire pantheon of gods that could out DPS each god individually."

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
"Had Sam believed in the gods Sam would have found it intolerable that he couldn't multibox an entire pantheon of gods that could out DPS each god individually."
Who is this clown you're talking about? Had to ask a friend who played EverQuest on Sullon Zek, to tell me about him. Otherwise, his "infamy" mentioned in the thread on Dual-boxing is a bunch of bullshit.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Who is this clown you're talking about? Had to ask a friend who played EverQuest on Sullon Zek, to tell me about him. Otherwise, his "infamy" mentioned in the thread on Dual-boxing is a bunch of bullshit.
It's not just his antics on SZ but his time spent on this boards antecedent and all the odd arguments he got lured into with the board's community, the most notorious being the pages and pages rationalizing his actions that got him labelled a sex offender.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Newfags? Just because I don't know every old philipinese multiboxer creep, doesn't mean I'm new.
When were you active on FOH then?

I suppose it's entirely possible that someone could have been on FOH and never heard of Sam, but it seems so damn unlikely that I still can't wrap my head around it.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam Michael Ferris Sex Offender in San Jose, CA 95148 | Homefacts

Sam Michael Ferris in San Jose California Sex Offender Record

rrr_img_67948.jpg

Last known address:
San Jose CA 95148

Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Weight: 203
Race/Ethnicity: White
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Brown
Alias(es): Samuel Michael Ferris;Sam M Ferris
Identifying Marks: BALD/BALDING;

Offense: ORAL COPULATION WITH A MINOR UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OFFENDER IS 21 OR MORE YEARS OF AGE
He's slightly older than 21 - 60 now.

It was Erronius that found it back in the day.