Evelys' Trans/Queer/Sexuality/Kink/Etc. thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Let's begin, shall we.

Imagine. Just, go out on a limb here, imagine, you've lived 20 years of your life as a guy. You've got a nice body, a penis and everything, but you keep catching your parents forget themselves and you know you're the unwanted BOY child out of two. They wanted a girl. They had your girl name all figured out, your clothes and room and everything, but because ultrasound scans back when you were born were ultra-expensive shit amd ultra-inaccurate, nobody actually knew if it's going to be a boy. Everyone (doctors of all kinds that do pre-natal care) kept telling your parents how it's going to be a girl and in the end, they pulled a screaming infant male baby out of your moms vagina.
And then, at about 20, you come into an age of self-identification and start wondering, should I actually be a girl? Does the whole philosophical point of your parents badly wanting a girl have had an effect on your genealogy and had made you somewhat less than a normal guy? And then you discover internet. Where you can be whatever you want to be. Superman, bat-shit crazy, forum troll who posted "America had it coming" after 9/11 or just someone who isn't sure of what he's supposed to be. Especially when you find out that women aren't the only thing that attract you. Sure, you have fun poking them with your joystick, but there's an itch that has to be scratched. You also talk to other people with similar "problems" and find out they aren't insurmountable. There's all kinds of treatments and help avaliable for people with gender identification issues. In some cases, you get helped become what you're supposed to be. Gender re-assingnment surgery included.
-No, your parents wishing you were a girl had nothing to do with you turning into a shemale on the internet for attention.
-Bisexuality has nothing to do with gender dysphoria. At all. At -all-.

And when I told people the truth as to WHY i went to all this trouble of pretending to be a chick (I was way beyond the point where I no longer had gender identification issues), they were.. hmm.. they didn't take it very well. Imagine you've got a female gamer in your guild, not the only one in fact, there's 3 or 4 more. In most MMO's, I've always felt being a woman is like having a Gold Mastercard/VISA/VIP ticket, and I had my proof there an then. Applications - one mention of being a woman, you're in. Say 2 Alliance are stalking you in Ashenvale - 10 Guildies AND 20 of their friends come to defend your honor (while 1 hour before, a male guy in the guild was begging for someone to get the 5 gankers off his ass in Stonetalon), people giving you gold and cookies and food and potions and stuff.
-Jesus christ, really? This is a real gem considering this:

That's why in that guild, most people had a feeling I hated women or something. Because as an officer, I wasn't lenient with them as far as proving their worth went. I mean, sorry, but from my perspective, if we're looking for a certain type of class/experienced player, we're looking for that particular type of class/experienced player. Not scrapping all the requirements because someday someone in the guild might get a chance to get laid. It's not that I didn't like them. But, we all know this woman equality and emancipation shit. Well, if we're going to treat a woman as equal as we treat a man, I guess there's no room for double standards, allowing late arrivals, missing raids, being unprepared because she was doing her hair for 6 hours etc.
-Also false. Don't act like a second that you didn't perceive them as a threat, even though you're rocking a dick. Dropping back on 'lol was doing hair for 6 hours' also makes you look like a fag.

Diagnosis: You're an attention whore, and apparently a stupid one at that.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let's begin, shall we.

-No, your parents wishing you were a girl had nothing to do with you turning into a shemale on the internet for attention.
-Bisexuality has nothing to do with gender dysphoria. At all. At -all-.
Are you a doctor? Because I've read a few medical oriented books where hormonal changes during pregnancy had a lot of impact on the development of the fetus. And emotions and other stuff are kind of powered by hormonal levels.

-Also false. Don't act like a second that you didn't perceive them as a threat, even though you're rocking a dick. Dropping back on 'lol was doing hair for 6 hours' also makes you look like a fag.
A threat? No. Why would they be a threat? Because people on the internet are willing to do everything in their power for tits and pussy? Well, I'm quite sure there's other "resources" for which people would chop their dicks off if it gave them a one-up to the next level.
I got along with a few of them just fine. The normal types.
I'd call them "the typical gamer girls", who did what we did +35 of other things to prove to us guys that they were just as good or better at this than we are. We had like, 7-10 of those in Veni Vidi Vici on Sol Ro during EQ vanilla.
The "un-typical gamer girls" type however, was the attention whore, "I'll sleep with whomever I have to go get you kicked out of the guild because you bid on Goretooth's Howler that I wanted for my Hunter." Those I've met in WoW for the first time, there just wasn't any that I'd know in EQ.

Diagnosis: You're an attention whore, and apparently a stupid one at that.
Unless you've gotten a medical license in the past 15 minutes when I read your post last, nobody gives a rats ass about your diagnosis or delusions of grandeur.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.