Evelys' Trans/Queer/Sexuality/Kink/Etc. thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
I seriously LOL'd at this. Shit, the whole ear infection thing would have set off any alarm if someone had told me that story over the internet.
Fuck, the first red flag was that he was in a fantasy football league, chicks don't fantasy football.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
I dont understand what the big deal is. You played a bitch for years and you got outed, so fucking what? Laugh it off and move on.
What he said. If he came clean I doubt anyone would have really done anything except have a good laugh (unless he goes all out crazy like the last few trannys that revealed themselves then went batshit insane); but still, nuking the entire forum was a bad call.

By chance, did he live in Florida? This things sounds similar to something that happened to my old wow guild.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I honestly forget all about the semi-deaf story. He definitely posted that in some thread.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Especially with all the people that kissed his ass. Could have just had the crying game auto-play in the thread he got outed.
No shit, he should be laughing at all the fools who thouht he was a chick while he was pro-trolling. Instead he acted like a true bitch and took all his toys home.

Fuse

No shit, he should be laughing at all the fools who thouht he was a chick while he was pro-trolling.
Yep. He would have had plenty of good will for getting more netz going so quick. If he would have just posted the pic in Burnesto's avatar in a 'Sexy Pics of Me Thread' dude would have been an internet hero.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
If anything isn't clear, feel free to ask. I won't give out any of Evelys' personal info, though...sorry.
Bro what if someone thought his real picture was hotter, and they want to cyber him. Uggggggggggnnnnnhhh,

Taking bets Adam cybered Eve!

Kegkilla is really a feminist posing as a male misogynist.

Tuco is actually a teeny bopper type of girly, girl.

I'm a sapient box of dry cereal.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
If FoH was a kids show, it would be "Avatard: The Last Gender Bender"
If it was a cable television drama, it would be "Dick/Tuck"
If it was a sitcom it would be, "Two and a half men: Pretending to be Five Women and a dog."
If it was a blockbuster movie that made you ashamed of your childhood it would be, "Transgenderformers: The Movie"
And if Foh was a video game it would be "EVERQUESTioning one's sexuality"

Anyways, this whole fucking thing could have been avoided if we had just done as I said after Millie grew a dick. And that is to force everyone to take a picture of their genitals and use that as their forum Avatar. I seriously made this suggestion, but does anyone listen to me... NOooo.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ok Ill out myself. Im really a chick that plays a dude here.
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i used to have female chars in eq wow and rift. never once did i ever claim to be a RL chick though . thats friggin freaky. i just liked watching my inky chick's animations while i whomped stuff.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The fuck did you not out him for? Too many fags(lol you know who you are) jerked him off over fucking nothing and now this.

None of that surprises me though. Was in a guild back in the day in EQ with a guy who played a female wood elf. Anyways no one really knew he was a guy and one day he was kinda flirting with some guys on another guild's message board. I post in the thread letting everyone know they are flirting with a dude, to which the said dude sends me a pm saying I had no right to out him as a guy and if he wants to roleplay a female he can do that.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
i used to have female chars in eq wow and rift. never once did i ever claim to be a RL chick though . thats friggin freaky. i just liked watching my inky chick's animations while i whomped stuff.
I had a guildmate who sometimes played a female inky enchanter alt. Guys would automatically start cybering her character and he would just say fuck it and start playing along. The whole entire time he would be typing out the shit these guys would tell him and we would all be falling over ourselves laughing. Dudes would say the most inane shit like "my cock is average but thick baby".

xrg

Golden Squire
What a crazy couple of weeks. FOH can't even have a good old fashioned Malware Attack without an e-tranny side-story cropping up. I don't know what it'll take to top this one.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Somehow I had been under the impression that Ev and A12 were married for like the last year.

I have no idea how I came to that conclusion.

Fuse

RL chick I've known since she was 8, who is married and has given birth. All of which should be the bare minimum for confirmed girl status at this point.
Elaborate troll?

I'm a little suspicious today, I'm sure you can understand.
smile.png

Btw whatever happened to Jerle?

smile.png

smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.