Evelys' Trans/Queer/Sexuality/Kink/Etc. thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's funny about all this is that people on monutz were talking about "I wonder when the first drama will happen on this site, hahaha"

little did they know.

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
In less then 2 weeks we have had so much drama with ...what ever they are, at least it has been semi entertaining.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Deflect away from the true team's fan that fucked this all up, you dirty 9er.
Don't fucking remind me, dude. It's bad enough that we have fucking Jozu on our side. You don't think I'm disgusted enough already? This is Finkle/Einhorn shit and I can't wash of the stank.

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just don't understand why Evelys didn't just come clean when busted and admit he was pretending to be a woman for the lulz.
I wouldn't just assume that he did it for the lulz, especially considering the scorched earth policy he went on when he was about to be exposed. Who knows what psychological issues he may have that compell him assume the role of a female in male dominated online hobbies.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For the lulz or not, once busted that's the story you go with. "Can't believe it took this long LOL" etc etc.

More than anything I am disappointed in how he wasted the opportunity.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
View his profile and click the Rep tab, it's even public who left the rep.
Yeah, but that whole "rep power" thing seems irrelevant? What does that number even represent? Adam's profile says he has 12 rep, yet his "rep power" is 1.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
There's a couple different versions of my role in the whole Evelys debacle going around, so I'll go ahead and try to clear it up:

stuff
Edit: To clear up the Requiem part, I never told him who it was. I was vague about it. Requiem did not know that Evelys was a guy (at least he never heard it from me).
So many Millie's in the world... Thanks for taking the time to explain.

quse

the pupe
Yeah, but that whole "rep power" thing seems irrelevant? What does that number even represent? Adam's profile says he has 12 rep, yet his "rep power" is 1.
Oh, good point. I figured it just hadn't updated.

In that case, no idea!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On other sites you get rep power by getting repped from other people. Higher rep power means the reps you give are worth more. 1 rep power means you give 1 rep per. Etc etc.

It's dumb and usually devolves in to a circlejerk. Especially when it's not anonymous.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Also appears you can't view your own reputation? Unless I'm just blind as shit.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
That's what bodybuilding.com turned into. Especially the misc forum.

I don't know how to edit and add a quote. That was based on what Grimmlokk posted.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
In less then 2 weeks we have had so much drama with ...what ever they are, at least it has been semi entertaining.
I feel like, if FoH was going to die, this is probably more fitting of a way for it to go than any of us possibly could've imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.