Ever, Jane: A New MMO Set In The World Of Jane Austen.

iannis

Musty Nester
But in his defense, all them bitches were pretty much ugly and stupid.

Disclaimer: I never read that book

iannis

Musty Nester
I kinda want to play Meyer Rowdy. Oscar Wilde's less talented, almost-witty, and evengayergreat uncle twice removed.

Daedricdigger_sl

shitlord
I like how in the video the developer says "Hi welcome to blahblahblah studios" and she is in the fucking woods. So the impression I got was that this game is basically being made by one woman with dementia in the woods. Anyways I can't wait to play as some faggy pale-skinned Lord in a ruffled shirt named Sir Vinamire or something and roleplay with all the manginas.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I need to hear about how 2 specific things are handled before I'll be able to make up my mind.

1. venereal disease
2. back alleyabortionherbal cleansing clinics

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
So any faction based PVP ? Red Panda Pirate guild here also ? Scallywag faction ?

Then need pr videos done by Barnett trying to convince everyone how intense the drama will be.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I like how in the video the developer says "Hi welcome to blahblahblah studios" and she is in the fucking woods. So the impression I got was that this game is basically being made by one woman with dementia in the woods.
Not sure how to embed something from Comedy Central so here's a link.

Woodsy Office - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Side note, while that particular clip isn't all that amazing, Upright Citizen's Brigade was the best show on television at the time.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
What's the lowest kickstarter buy in ? If there as a 5.00 donation , this needs to be put up on Reddit , SA , and other sites for it to get all the dregs to donate 5 each to get this thing funded.

Seeing the Goons and Reddit invade this would be more entertainment than most actuall mmo's have been lately.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It would be 95% trolls. Trolls trolling each other in virtual corsets and bustiers.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
High potential to troll the shit out of this, meh jezebel toking feminists are in love with this potential.

Time to roofie some fair maidens.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
22 days left and over 40% of the goal reached

Its gonna happen!

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Will PVP be instanced? Full loot? Permadeath?

biggrin.png
PvP tips from Alexei Sayle

ALEXIE SAYLE - NOBLE ART OF VERBAL ABUSE - YouTube

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
42k with 19 days left to reach 100k. I don't think Jane's gonna make it.