Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Vash

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully the hardcore server has faster unlocks. Three months each for classic and kunark /yawn

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Having done tlps with practically everyone in this thread and min maxed to some pretty great degrees (whether it be dps Foaming Foaming or raid buffing Korrupt Korrupt ) I don’t feel the need to “gear “ another toon on a high RA low competition server . What i would like to see is people having to earn it, and make concessions. Wild West cuckfest.

Amirightthough?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
My dream hardcore server: FV Loot, all classes at launch, next expansion launches 1 week after current is beat. AoCs, Trubox, and those things I don't have much opinion on, because the top guild will outpace everyone else and unlock content so fast that they will be MILES ahead anyways.

Cukernaut Cukernaut If the rules are interesting I'm going Cleric this time. Switch things up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hm here I am reading these forums again. Is it time for a new TLP already? Korrupt Korrupt

You guys were saying there really is no competition other than Dima cheating with his "science" and his TLP legends and it would depend on them making a guild. I think your wording was if they announce an FV server I will make the most aggressive and vile guild of all time on TLP's. Thats something that might interest me instead of the straight arrow skip nothing catholic route we took on phinny most times.

I think pretty much everyone overall is like what people are here are posting. If it's FV and or Quarm type with something interesting then it would be fun, but for all we know we might be getting Coirnav 2.0 with no instancing as the HC one. Siirx, Dannin, Drillisen, and team TL would need to chime in once they announce fun rules.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
If the gang is getting back together I'd probably be in. Getting in on the ground floor is much better than when I tried dipping my toes into Coirnav after it was already almost Velious.

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
You guys were saying there really is no competition other than Dima cheating with his "science" and his TLP legends and it would depend on them making a guild. I think your wording was if they announce an FV server I will make the most aggressive and vile guild of all time on TLP's. Thats something that might interest me instead of the straight arrow skip nothing catholic route we took on phinny most times.

I think pretty much everyone overall is like what people are here are posting. If it's FV and or Quarm type with something interesting then it would be fun, but for all we know we might be getting Coirnav 2.0 with no instancing as the HC one. Siirx, Dannin, Drillisen, and team TL would need to chime in once they announce fun rules.

Yep! DBG wont do it though. Maybe quarm 2.0 but even that im not sure. FV would solve a lot of problems that every TLP has, but if they made a FV server what would be the point in playing the others? Best thing they could do is make a server that tuned raids for 15-20 people and FV loot. 72 man raids are so archaic and annoying. Who knows, maybe well get an eq battle royale lmao

Sterling

El Presidente
I think people are expecting a lot more than what's going to actually happen. FV loot might happen, but people expecting some major changes are likely in for some disappointment. They can jigger with expansion lockouts, AoC or not, Truebox or not, xp rate and that kind of thing, but some people are asking for some crazy stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user