Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think an event server is probably off the table since they specifically said “two TLPs” which makes me think they’re envisioning two permanent servers.

Under the logic that Phinny is what they view as an idealized TLP (because it made them the most money), I expect they will be starting with that baseline—normal trade rules, classic start, AoC, Truebox.

I think they’ll view differing XP and expansion unlock rates as what separates hardcore/casual. So my expectations would be:

Hardcore (Misery Server): Phinny/Coirnav XP rates, fast unlocks (2 months or less)

Casual (Boring Server): Agnarr XP and 3 month unlocks.

I will be very surprised if Daybreak is willing to actually be creative and get outside of their current TLP paradigm.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
I think an event server is probably off the table since they specifically said “two TLPs” which makes me think they’re envisioning two permanent servers.

Under the logic that Phinny is what they view as an idealized TLP (because it made them the most money), I expect they will be starting with that baseline—normal trade rules, classic start, AoC, Truebox.

I think they’ll view differing XP and expansion unlock rates as what separates hardcore/casual. So my expectations would be:

Hardcore (Misery Server): Phinny/Coirnav XP rates, fast unlocks (2 months or less)

Casual (Boring Server): Agnarr XP and 3 month unlocks.

I will be very surprised if Daybreak is willing to actually be creative and get outside of their current TLP paradigm.
ya i agree. faster xp server will ahve way more people though

Sterling

El Presidente
The fact that xp rate is a feature/selling point of a server is pretty dumb. It should be pretty standardized and only really messed with for special event servers or whatever.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whispers born from the shadows have recently revealed a rumor to my spies of a grave threat that has emerged.

Deep in the bowels of Innoruuk’s rectum lies a terror of untold horrors. Recovering from his defeat years ago by the heroes of Norrath, the Enchanter Guildmaster himself Dandin Mindfire will be bringing <Live Stream> to dominate Zaide Zaide and Korrupt Korrupt .

I call upon thy Heroes once again to rid Norrath of this plague!

B34C6AAA-F98F-4F3F-A223-E92B5A17E6B9.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Whispers born from the shadows have recently revealed a rumor to my spies a grave threat emerges.

Deep in the bowels of Innoruuk’s rectum lies a terror of untold horrors. Recovering from his defeat years ago by the heroes of Norrath, the Enchanter Guildmaster himself Dandin Mindfire will be bringing <Live Stream> to dominate Zaide Zaide and Korrupt Korrupt .

View attachment 191566

Dandin is not the hero we deserve, but he’s the hero we need. I’ll never forget staticing to 60 with his ex girlfriend on phinny. Korrupt Korrupt I emailed Reese like a year ago trying to get her to come back lmfao.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Whispers born from the shadows have recently revealed a rumor to my spies of a grave threat that has emerged.

View attachment 191566

I almost forgot about this guy. Thanks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
isnt dandin the dude who lied about being robbed for money from his guild?

Yeah faked getting shot, god bless these emulators such a small population and such wild shit happens. They btw were the people you trained for like a week straight on stream with Skykam.

Dandin is not the hero we deserve, but he’s the hero we need. I’ll never forget staticing to 60 with his ex girlfriend on phinny. Korrupt Korrupt I emailed Reese like a year ago trying to get her to come back lmfao.

There is legendary songs still being sung about your buffs never running out, people talked about that for so long. Glad to hear your doing good with family stuff, havent talked to Hoodrich a minute hope he's chilling too.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Yeah faked getting shot, god bless these emulators such a small population and such wild shit happens. They btw were the people you trained for like a week straight on stream with Skykam.

There is legendary songs still being sung about your buffs never running out, people talked about that for so long. Glad to hear your doing good with family stuff, havent talked to Hoodrich a minute hope he's chilling too.

I got hoods digits hah. There was an imposter on coirnav wasn’t him. You shoulda seen my sk on agnarr. Was like a zama with a little bag armor to play korrupt every now and then. Got to play with big zzabi learned a lot was fun.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
I got hoods digits hah. There was an imposter on coirnav wasn’t him. You shoulda seen my sk on agnarr. Was like a zama with a little bag armor to play korrupt every now and then. Got to play with big zzabi learned a lot was fun.

fuckin sazzabi

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pretty bummed I can't sell VP ground spawn MQ's for $$$. I still have like 8 sitting on chars on agnarr. Made out like a bandit.

Was hilarious watching DBG try to fight that with fake ground spawns and the tards in that one guild using warp in their macros getting caught.

Rookie move.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Just need Sullon Zek + Firiona Vie rules mashed together, really set things up to bring out the worst in everyone.

Also PvP stats should be kept, displayed on their official site, and prizes given out each month.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just need Sullon Zek + Firiona Vie rules mashed together, really set things up to bring out the worst in everyone.

Also PvP stats should be kept, displayed on their official site, and prizes given out each month.

And Project M too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users