Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
And Project M too.

Am I the only soul on these forums that actually played with Project M? probably.

Sullon Zek + Fironia Vie (with all the language and RPing restrictions of course, not just all item lootable) w/ corpse runs and ONE char per account w/ truebox.

That is what we need.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Am I the only soul on these forums that actually played with Project M? probably.

Sullon Zek + Fironia Vie (with all the language and RPing restrictions of course, not just all item lootable) w/ corpse runs and ONE char per account w/ truebox.

That is what we need.

project M was fun. nothing like spawning in as a spider in nek forest and wrecking noobs

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
MPC's new ability.jpg

^ Was good times~

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If they release a tlp that has leveling zones on day 1 that are anything other than the exact same fucking classic ones, I'm probably coming back...

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously the scrub server will start at The Serpents Spine instead of classic.

• 1Worf

Tarmie

Golden Squire
Whispers born from the shadows have recently revealed a rumor to my spies of a grave threat that has emerged.

Deep in the bowels of Innoruuk’s rectum lies a terror of untold horrors. Recovering from his defeat years ago by the heroes of Norrath, the Enchanter Guildmaster himself Dandin Mindfire will be bringing <Live Stream> to dominate Zaide Zaide and @Korrupt.

I call upon thy Heroes once again to rid Norrath of this plague!

View attachment 191566

He was butt hurt about his time in sol B for a long time... a few nights later he was in wicked freak-out mode in guild chat and convinced me (Uuleusa, Cleric) to come rez people and Grok (Trolly Troll) to actually train whomever he was having beef with. We dragged his corpse into lava and rez'd him there. Like 3 times. He had a rage attack it was pretty fantastic.

Reese played on coirnav for like an hour... or maybe it was Simi... idk, my ability to deal with proper nouns is pretty poor. Probably all those color stuns on naggy...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He was butt hurt about his time in sol B for a long time... a few nights later he was in wicked freak-out mode in guild chat and convinced me (Uuleusa, Cleric) to come rez people and Grok (Trolly Troll) to actually train whomever he was having beef with. We dragged his corpse into lava and rez'd him there. Like 3 times. He had a rage attack it was pretty fantastic.

Reese played on coirnav for like an hour... or maybe it was Simi... idk, my ability to deal with proper nouns is pretty poor. Probably all those color stuns on naggy...

LOL!

Still can’t believe he accidentally gave out the teamspeak info live on twitch wtf.

Were you playing when everyone on Phinny raided the teamspeak and G Grisvok and skykam roleplayed as innorruk as you guys repeatedly wiped to Inny? I heard tons people of laughing so I know it was just him mad. Also you had someone in your guild hot micing while he pissed on purpose every time Dandin gave a order. Listening to him rage live on twitch while someone named Innoruuk mocked him to the sounds of pee splashing while repeatedly wiping on 20 year old content....

10/10

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tarmie

Golden Squire
LOL!

Still can’t believe he accidentally gave out the teamspeak info live on twitch wtf.

Were you playing when everyone on Phinny raided the teamspeak and G Grisvok and skykam roleplayed as innorruk as you guys repeatedly wiped to Inny? I heard tons people of laughing so I know it was just him mad. Also you had someone in your guild hot micing while he pissed on purpose every time Dandin gave a order. Listening to him rage live on twitch while someone named Innoruuk mocked him to the sounds of pee splashing while repeatedly wiping on 20 year old content....

10/10
I must have missed that one, hard to distinguish one rage wipe from the next but I'm pretty sure that was after we bailed. Every moment around Dandin was cringy as fuck, said "for my stream" more than my 11yo that plays Undertale challenges on twitch. It was awful. We joined up with a guild where their ranger yelled "JOLTING" every time he cast it and Mighty "Fake Death" Max and we were like "holy shit, these guys are not annoying at all" because our frame of reference for annoying had been shifted so far to the Dandin.

• 1Like

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ruh roh, looks like there are rumors the old TL gang has decided to merge in with Mabbu to make their run at the 20th anniversary TLPs.

I think all of us would probably like a TLP with competition, but man if you guys are really going in with Mabbu it's like the <Twisted Legion> legacy from Fippy-->Ragefire-->Phinny is basically dead.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd rather raid with that big fat guy who streams from his bed than mabbu.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wynn

I actually love big Cabdru even though he represents everything wrong with gaming.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LOL!

10/10

Is there a Twitch clip of this?

Wynn

Ruh roh, looks like there are rumors the old TL gang has decided to merge in with Mabbu to make their run at the 20th anniversary TLPs.

I think all of us would probably like a TLP with competition, but man if you guys are really going in with Mabbu it's like the <Twisted Legion> legacy from Fippy-->Ragefire-->Phinny is basically dead.

Actually talked to Elaida who let me know that TL would never be anything but itself if it wanted to compete and wouldn't play second fiddle to Mabbu...so looks like this one is #FakeNews.