Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Gonna be sad times when the ruleset is Phinny 3.0 and we're all like "oh yeah, no one cares about TLP."

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Considering how private all of the guys we follow into these TLP servers are I wouldn't believe shit unless it came from Thraka, Drillisen, Grisvok, or Dannin who are our decision makers.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Had a really fun time on Agnarr opening weekend, even if the group I was in fell apart a half-dozen times as people burned out over the first 72 hours :D Cannibalized the remains of other similarly unstable groups and kept going. Definitely enjoyed the TLP launch experience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Considering how private all of the guys we follow into these TLP servers are I wouldn't believe shit unless it came from Thraka, Drillisen, Grisvok, or Dannin who are our decision makers.

Yeah...people had a "panic" I think, someone basically saw some other Discord and sent me some DMs basically jumping to conclusions.

Some people are also all panicked because we have some TL people in our Discord, being like "omg he a spy."

I'm like...spying on what? Our memeposts and shitlording? Our Discord is more like a public chat room, and there's really not much to spy on with Faceless. We're still in the position of:

Server has boring rules = we probably go casual and don't care
Server has competitive rules = we're going to...track mobs, batphone, DPS race, and will aggressively respond to training and other shenanigans with our own shenanigans.

It's not D-Day, we ain't got no secret plans.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Sterling

El Presidente
More seriously a few things need to fall in place for me to get into this. Ruleset of the server is a thing. If the gang is getting back together, which sounds likely. And finally I'd obviously want a real preformed group and not have to box/pug my way up because fuck that. Would likely end up splitting some amount of time between this and Phinny since I'd like to see that through to Live since it'll be a lot of stuff I had never done before.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
<Amtrak>
0unTVpa.png

Amtrak is a guild created by the former leadership of Twisted Legion/Twisted Legacy/ Asylum of Shadows/ Relentless Insomnia (with some wonderful Citizens joining as well). We are a hardcore guild. Formed for the sole purpose of being number 1 on the server. The leaders of this guild have crushed every guild they've gone against in all prior TLPs. This is the 20th anniversary guild of champions, all other guilds are just impersonating.

We were the Number 1 guild on:
Fippy
Ragefire
Phinny
Coirnav
Quarm

We raid a ton and put a heavy emphasis on being the best at your class you can be. If you want to experience all the content in an efficient and effective manner, this is your guild.

What server will we be going to?
We are undecided but we plan on choosing whatever server has the best rule set for all. We also plan on going to the server that has competition, if there is any. We will hold group prayer (non denominational ) every night praying for a good rule set.

What timezone is your guild?
There will be raids in all time zones, so anyone is welcome.

Whats your loot system?
Closed bid dkp with only a few restrictions on items (again dependent on the rule set)
Second mains (Patented AoS style)

Will you batphone?
Yes

What will your attendance requirements be like?
Minimal, as long as you can contribute you can be in the guild

Do you have any rules?
1. If a raid is called, you must attend if you are online (no obligation to log in though if you aren't)
2. Look out for your guild mates. The guild comes first, if someone needs help at a camp, you help them, etc.

What can I expect from this guild?
Fast progression, lots of raiding, all the gear you could ever want.

What if I haven't played in awhile?
If you have the time to play with us and are willing to learn, we will teach you how to play. We wont hand hold, but we will make sure you get the information you need to become a top tier player.

Interested?
Join Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers to learn more!

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
More seriously a few things need to fall in place for me to get into this. Ruleset of the server is a thing. If the gang is getting back together, which sounds likely. And finally I'd obviously want a real preformed group and not have to box/pug my way up because fuck that. Would likely end up splitting some amount of time between this and Phinny since I'd like to see that through to Live since it'll be a lot of stuff I had never done before.

It's what I think we all want - a solid set of rules with a big pile of people playing. It's the other people that make these servers enjoyable both villains and heroes alike.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I think us plebs look forward to reading about the fun had by all on this unnamed server.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm going to have to fucking stream EQ? God damnit. EQ is good to stream if you have actual viewers because you can spend 90% of the time interacting, but awful to stream because it's fucking EQ. My OBS mock-up blocks out like 1/2 my entire screen too due to sensitive tells and whatever. I leave guildchat/raidchat up though, because even Twitch normies deserve to suffer through drama.

• 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Me Veeshan. I was only 15 or so and my memory is hazy, but I remember a few people/things.

Herzog, Ernie Powers, Celestial Tomb, FoH, lost bodies in PoF

I was Domar Furrnuts!

• 1Like