Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

zemus

Trakanon Raider
Mark my words - Faceless will not play on the same server as TL/AoS.

I was in Faceless on LJ and that is the reason they rolled on LJ instead of RF - they feared TL.

What's even funnier is that when DBG offered a player vote on each server to determine the expansion unlock speed, Faceless had instructions in their guild MOTD for everyone to vote for 3 months.

The 6 month unlock actually won for LJ and 3 month won for RF. Again, DBG offered free character transfers from LJ to RF for the players who wanted faster unlock speeds, but there wasn't a peep out of Faceless. They stayed on LJ because they knew they couldn't beat TL on RF.

On LJ they were only marginally the #1 guild. They lost probably 30-40% of the dps races against AD and LoZ.

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
I cant wait to go full degenerate for this server if DBG doesnt fuck up the rules

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mark my words - Faceless will not play on the same server as TL/AoS.

I was in Faceless on LJ and that is the reason they rolled on LJ instead of RF - they feared TL.

What's even funnier is that when DBG offered a player vote on each server to determine the expansion unlock speed, Faceless had instructions in their guild MOTD for everyone to vote for 3 months.

The 6 month unlock actually won for LJ and 3 month won for RF. Again, DBG offered free character transfers from LJ to RF for the players who wanted faster unlock speeds, but there wasn't a peep out of Faceless. They stayed on LJ because they knew they couldn't beat TL on RF.

On LJ they were only marginally the #1 guild. They lost probably 30-40% of the dps races against AD and LoZ.

Man, that new account troll post so good. If you guys want to step outside the meme/troll-lord world for one post I'll be 100% honest with you. We find it very weird how obsessed with us TL/AoS are and how Faceless doesn't care at all...in fact I think about the limit of what you'll hear any of us say about you is "the TL/AoS people we've played with have all been cool dudes." In fact the only Faceless people I know that ever bash you guys internally are people that used to raid with you and have all kinds of crazy stories about corruption, krono-selling and etc that I won't repeat because I can't verify, but the point is these are people who weren't happy in your guild, maybe it's a cultural mismatch I dunno. Core Faceless literally have no negative feelings about a guild that has largely never intersected with us, and most of whose members we've played/interacted with we've gotten along with.

It's starting to feel like Faceless has an obsessed girlfriend stalker.

I apologize if we can't address all the nonsensical and false claims made about the Lockjaw guild, we're busy running two top guilds on two separate servers right now, I'm not sure how many you guys have to run but it does take time/energy.

I guess to throw you a bone I'll add this meme--but sadly Faceless broadly doesn't condone forum or in game trolling by its members, so if you're wanting to be in a weird symbiotic trolling relationship with us it probably isn't gonna happen bros.

i-trolled-you-earlier-please-respond.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wynn

I cant wait to go full degenerate for this server if DBG doesnt fuck up the rules

As Cupie is Faceless-grown degenerate, I'll address this--you went full degenerate a long time ago :emoji_sweat_smile:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Man, that new account troll post so good. If you guys want to step outside the meme/troll-lord world for one post I'll be 100% honest with you. We find it very weird how obsessed with us TL/AoS are and how Faceless doesn't care at all...in fact I think about the limit of what you'll hear any of us say about you is "the TL/AoS people we've played with have all been cool dudes." In fact the only Faceless people I know that ever bash you guys internally are people that used to raid with you and have all kinds of crazy stories about corruption, krono-selling and etc that I won't repeat because I can't verify, but the point is these are people who weren't happy in your guild, maybe it's a cultural mismatch I dunno. Core Faceless literally have no negative feelings about a guild that has largely never intersected with us, and most of whose members we've played/interacted with we've gotten along with.

It's starting to feel like Faceless has an obsessed girlfriend stalker.

I apologize if we can't address all the nonsensical and false claims made about the Lockjaw guild, we're busy running two top guilds on two separate servers right now, I'm not sure how many you guys have to run but it does take time/energy.

I guess to throw you a bone I'll add this meme--but sadly Faceless broadly doesn't condone forum or in game trolling by its members, so if you're wanting to be in a weird symbiotic trolling relationship with us it probably isn't gonna happen bros.

View attachment 191899

honestly dude i think we just want competition

• 2Like

Wynn

honestly dude i think we just want competition

I get that, but you can't manufacture it, it's kinda embarrassing. Me/Zaide/Silinius and other current Faceless leadership aren't Darth, we aren't mouth breathers who are gonna spaz out and jizz all over the forums like retards regardless of the outcome. Like I'm almost embarrassed to be part of this nonsense, and I almost consider EQ playing to be quasi-shameful (maybe full on shameful.)

I'll also point out--starting guilds on a new server involves mass recruiting. Mouthbreathers and retards are going to happen, asshats gonna happen. I was in LJ and Agnarr at the start and we had plenty of both. LJ had some serious issues with a full-on retard guild leader in Darth. Agnarr had a lot of bad players in it initially but a lot of them had come from like literal 1999-2003 era EQ, brought back to the game by the unique PoP-Lock ruleset. A lot of people I've raided with in Faceless guilds have been "quiet members" of both TL/AoS and Faceless, I'm sure I don't even know all of the crossovers and I doubt you guys do either.

You were in both LJ/Agnarr Faceless to start with, which was probably the roughest era for both guilds, because starting out is always like that. What I will say is if you had stuck around--the LJ Faceless guild got cleaned up a long time ago, it's one of the best groups of people I've ever raided with. Full of chill people who just like EQ. A lot of us really enjoy the core eras of open world raiding like you do, but we're progressing through the later eras of the game because a lot of us never have before and why not, it's not a huge time commitment like it once was.

The Agnarr Faceless guild was continually cleaned up over months and expansion after expansion. Your perception of who we are based on being in the two guilds at their earliest and roughest eras isn't the Faceless Org today that's looking at the new TLP. We're well-adjusted, chill people...mostly, or at least by TLP standards. We aren't gonna froth up for you and act like retards. In fact we believe so much in not doing that--when some of our members have stepped down that path of publicly engaging in trolling or etc, we reprimand them.

What I will say is we aren't "afraid" of competition, but I think you guys are a very different guild. In fact one of your former members said that in our Discord tonight "the guilds are culturally very different." We set specific standards and goals for ourselves and work to achieve them, we do enjoy pursuing OW mobs, batphone raiding, mobilization, and all that comes with it. But if we go hard onto a server it's for the long haul, we aren't doing it for the early expansions and we aren't doing it conditionally, Faceless builds its guilds to last.

All I can promise you is if we "beat you", you won't hear us say jack shit about it. If we lose, you won't hear us say jack shit about it--and if any of my people step out of line on that there will be serious consequences. We're gonna do both like the reasonable group of dudes we are. It's funny we're already here though--rulesets ain't even announced yet bois, and they gonna determine a lot.

• 2Like

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
letting Darth be the guild leader was such a horrible mistake. I felt dirty raiding with that idiot.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Reading this thread is like watching an AA group all simultaneously relapse.

• 15Like
  • 8Worf
Reactions: 22 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Most of the hardcore guys I have raided with ended up being fun to play with regardless of what guild they came from. I know people are hungry for competition so I don't take any of this personally.

Play on TLPs long enough and you will find yourself guilded with your old worst enemy.

All that matters is that if your playing this shit like a part time job you better at least be having a good time.

Though I am hurt that my boy Cupie12 Cupie12 has abandoned me. I will pour out a pack of hot dogs in your memory.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wasn’t Join the faceless bard trolling up Korrupt Korrupt last year too in the other thread ?

Lol this shit cracks me up.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Wasn’t Join the faceless bard trolling up Korrupt Korrupt last year too in the other thread ?

I think it was Daber, the guy who lost his shit over an overhaste earring for his Bard. He ended up getting kicked eventually.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Yeah Mealin would send us tells saying we sucked that Faceless owned every speed record. He was brain damaged and the leadership had no interest in Faceless after already competing and winning against Faceless on Vulak and Ragefire.

What's even more weird is I look in Discord and all of a sudden G Grisvok is friends with Dima and Astral and all of our old friends from the AoS split cleared the air and are friends again. We've all acted like retarded autistic morons, so GJ not holding grudges imho.

• 1Like

zemus

Trakanon Raider
What is Darth doing now? My only experience in faceless was with him as leader on LJ and he was terrible.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I loved everyone I played with and have fond memories both ways. Can’t wait to see you autists in action.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
at this point everyone from faceless has been in a guild with us at one point.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I loved everyone I played with and have fond memories both ways. Can’t wait to see you autists in action.

Since Ragefire we started gaming outside of EQ and merged a whole bunch of our crews together if you ever get the itch to let your hair down. Zama, Starklen and I absolutely massacre PoE on league releases and hit top 10 on accident. Your boy Hood plays with Grisvok and my old guildleader from WoW LimiT doing those survival games and theyre planning on Anthem which i am going to join them for.

Just say the word and Ill invite you to Discord, everyone fucking loves you anyway