Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I had one the best EQ experiences with Faceless on Agnarr. There are always a lot of personalities to manage in every guild hardcore or not and I really felt those guys stayed pretty proactive on keeping everyone together. I like good competition myself but I don't think it was anything back in the day. I think there was a couple of times where people attempt to train the raid and/or take it public channels but nothing like I was used to but it's all in good fun.

It is funny though how people align and realign as the population shift, changes, and dwindles. When it comes down to it people want to accomplish their goals and get the most out of their experience. Guilds go through dynamics too just like any other relationships. People spend a lot of time together so eventually you fight, someone makes a call you disagree with or you simply just get aggravated with people as their true self begins to surface.

Depending on the rule set, i'm excited to potentially do this one more time but I'm going back to my roots and rolling a cleric. However, if EQ2 can create a decent PvP server, i'll probably do that for a bit. Just hate it's during the Spring and will go into the Summer as that is almost always my busiest time of the year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Mealin would send us tells saying we sucked that Faceless owned every speed record. He was brain damaged and the leadership had no interest in Faceless after already competing and winning against Faceless on Vulak and Ragefire.

What's even more weird is I look in Discord and all of a sudden G Grisvok is friends with Dima and Astral and all of our old friends from the AoS split cleared the air and are friends again. We've all acted like retarded autistic morons, so GJ not holding grudges imho.

But do you have toxn back though? Lol. That guy was amazing.

Since Ragefire we started gaming outside of EQ and merged a whole bunch of our crews together if you ever get the itch to let your hair down. Zama, Starklen and I absolutely massacre PoE on league releases and hit top 10 on accident. Your boy Hood plays with Grisvok and my old guildleader from WoW LimiT doing those survival games and theyre planning on Anthem which i am going to join them for.

Just say the word and Ill invite you to Discord, everyone fucking loves you anyway

Anthem looks cool. Too bad im still playing games on a windows surface tablet.

Ive looked at and thought about POE for a long time. I used to rock D2 HARD. Very early days had a windyzon with full damage reduction gear. Later on paired up with a guy that was a valor/windyzon and we joined forces and I eventually got a valor. We were an unstoppable duo. This was before all the runewords etc. etc.

EPZ_SnypaSquad and Laxworld haha -- we were unstoppable.

Elaida

Trakanon Raider
Lot of stuff to read thru here. Sup fellas. Here's to hoping DBG gets this right and I wont hate myself for playing more than 2 months.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is some funny shit but what i'm confused about is how it went from Faceless is a joke to now some super guild forming to bully them when you have already proven your point against them on 2 other servers they shit talked. You guys are going to chase your only hope at competition away before the server rules are even announced lol.

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is some funny shit but what i'm confused about is how it went from Faceless is a joke to now some super guild forming to bully them when you have already proven your point against them on 2 other servers they shit talked. You guys are going to chase your only hope at competition away before the server rules are even announced lol.

People are dumb. I think everyone needs to just be friends and let their numbers do the talking when the time comes. Some people go way too far in their trash talk, keep it playful and people will find it fun. Tell someone that you bent their mother over Naggy's corpse because they couldn't poopsock hard enough on some previous server and the competition loses its luster. Nobody wants to compete with bad winners or bad losers. I've heard some people complain about how much you talk shit before, but your posts are always my favorite. You keep your shit talking fun and entertaining. Because at the end of the day, it's just a game.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Am I the only soul on these forums that actually played with Project M? probably.

Sullon Zek + Fironia Vie (with all the language and RPing restrictions of course, not just all item lootable) w/ corpse runs and ONE char per account w/ truebox.

That is what we need.

I played Project M.

It was a fun concept but needed work. As it stood, you could spawn as a snake and just kite level 1s around poisoning them and then run off and they couldn’t do much, and they’d end up dying while fighting other stuff, etc.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Was great when you spawned as a lizardman or orc shaman. Also it was through project M that I found out the answer to a long long debate: CON buffs do in fact affect pets. When my little NPC lizardman shaman con buffed himself his max and current hps would go up at the same time, so con buffs on NPCs (and pets) looked like they did nothing when looking at the hp bar, but they did.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
People are dumb. I think everyone needs to just be friends and let their numbers do the talking when the time comes. Some people go way too far in their trash talk, keep it playful and people will find it fun. Tell someone that you bent their mother over Naggy's corpse because they couldn't poopsock hard enough on some previous server and the competition loses its luster. Nobody wants to compete with bad winners or bad losers. I've heard some people complain about how much you talk shit before, but your posts are always my favorite. You keep your shit talking fun and entertaining. Because at the end of the day, it's just a game.

This is pure entertainment here, this is the Jerrys kids / Make a Wish foundation of raiding on these servers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
With that eqbot out and people getting away with warping on coirnav, this is setting up for a good remake of sleeper/combine if its hardcore corpse runs! Hell maybe I'll level up a monk to warp on lol.

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
With that eqbot out and people getting away with warping on coirnav, this is setting up for a good remake of sleeper/combine if its hardcore corpse runs! Hell maybe I'll level up a monk to warp on lol.
New eq bot? I’ve been out of the loop awhile.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
New eq bot? I’ve been out of the loop awhile.

everquestbot.com

authority was sayin theres two 30 boxers on coirnav that have been warping to beat him to AOW etc. one of them got video'd using kiss with cupie's old char, but authority swears they warp as well so i assume they use both. a_skeleton_03 posted the video few pages back on coirnav thread and the guy never got introuble. insane. the guy was using ex-relentless insomnia melee characters with epics/primal/ssra gear that would all immediately run to the mob then face turn back to camp, then get to camp and faceturn back to the direction he started the macro, lawls. he even had auto rez on and took some 0's.

sure they might crack down on launch but after that good luck. i posted everquestbot.com in that official eq forum "scripters" thread and it took them a week to see it and remove it.

at the very least there will be a lot of big boxers since they havent cracked down on VM's.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
everquestbot.com

authority was sayin theres two 30 boxers on coirnav that have been warping to beat him to AOW etc. one of them got video'd using kiss with cupie's old char, but authority swears they warp as well so i assume they use both. a_skeleton_03 posted the video few pages back on coirnav thread and the guy never got introuble. insane. the guy was using ex-relentless insomnia melee characters with epics/primal/ssra gear that would all immediately run to the mob then face turn back to camp, then get to camp and faceturn back to the direction he started the macro, lawls. he even had auto rez on and took some 0's.

sure they might crack down on launch but after that good luck. i posted everquestbot.com in that official eq forum "scripters" thread and it took them a week to see it and remove it.

at the very least there will be a lot of big boxers since they havent cracked down on VM's.

Day 2 of Coirnav the chinese bot 12 boxers on Coirnav were already using something to tash cyclops across cyclops island away from Dannin and I. They have something that can cast from anywhere and bring mobs in somehow 100%.

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
everquestbot.com

i heard theres a way around using VMs now too. but no one has confirmed that for me.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Day 2 of Coirnav the chinese bot 12 boxers on Coirnav were already using something to tash cyclops across cyclops island away from Dannin and I. They have something that can cast from anywhere and bring mobs in somehow 100%.

yeah the asians have gotten big. they are constantly leveling characters in seb. that big boxer from the hole levels his new toons in seb now. i dont know where they put them all but they are growing everyday. hopefully these next servers people will actually shit on them, i had to deal with them constantly and they are exhausting cause they will just log off and retake things in the middle of the night forcing you to kick them out every morning.

a way around using vms, as in multiple clients on one computer without VMs? havent heard of that, interesting.

if they would fix VM's it would remove a lot of boxers.

but we'll see what hardcore is. hopefully removes AOCs, maybe keep some picks, add corpse runs, remove focuses, remove the melee innate AA, maybe nerf mage pets again to classic lol.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah the asians have gotten big. they are constantly leveling characters in seb. that big boxer from the hole levels his new toons in seb now. i dont know where they put them all but they are growing everyday. hopefully these next servers people will actually shit on them, i had to deal with them constantly and they are exhausting cause they will just log off and retake things in the middle of the night forcing you to kick them out every morning.

a way around using vms, as in multiple clients on one computer without VMs? havent heard of that, interesting.

if they would fix VM's it would remove a lot of boxers.

but we'll see what hardcore is. hopefully removes AOCs, maybe keep some picks, add corpse runs, remove focuses, remove the melee innate AA, maybe nerf mage pets again to classic lol.

As long as they are not dicks about it boxers are fine. I find that far more AE PLers are much worse than boxers though. They can take up half or whole zones and are extremely aggressive in moving people out. These people are generally living off what they make in EQ and take anyone messing with them personally.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya the AE plers are annoying.. but theyre harder to grief, someone like daddy aka dead aka bsharp who has 3+ groups. echo of sebilis used to be the solution but its gone now. i think they all moved to the deep but still some in seb. theyre the biggest example of broadcasting that doesnt get punished, same with VMs. most of the aers i ran in to are smaller and more respectful but daddy was so big he'd push them out and bully other people in his way anyway. he'll at least res you but yeah its gotten worse each server as well.

all related to VMs if you ask me. been a guy selling PLs in kobold at velks since velious opened, spams everyday. but people are obviously paying

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
ya the AE plers are annoying.. but theyre harder to grief, someone like daddy aka dead aka bsharp who has 3+ groups. echo of sebilis used to be the solution but its gone now. i think they all moved to the deep but still some in seb. theyre the biggest example of broadcasting that doesnt get punished, same with VMs. most of the aers i ran in to are smaller and more respectful but daddy was so big he'd push them out and bully other people in his way anyway. he'll at least res you but yeah its gotten worse each server as well.

all related to VMs if you ask me. been a guy selling PLs in kobold at velks since velious opened, spams everyday. but people are obviously paying
you can pull elders anywhere in the deep if youre dedicated

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
But do you have toxn back though? Lol. That guy was amazing.

Anthem looks cool. Too bad im still playing games on a windows surface tablet.

Ive looked at and thought about POE for a long time. I used to rock D2 HARD. Very early days had a windyzon with full damage reduction gear. Later on paired up with a guy that was a valor/windyzon and we joined forces and I eventually got a valor. We were an unstoppable duo. This was before all the runewords etc. etc.

EPZ_SnypaSquad and Laxworld haha -- we were unstoppable.

toxn is still hunting dinosaurs i think