Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
you can pull elders anywhere in the deep if youre dedicated

1) What happens if this is no true box also? Are you guys all doing your DPS armies and going full Ragefire? I want to know more information before I can commit 100%.

2) Do you fear anyone on the TLPs that you wouldn't mess with? Curious for real as I would never mess with Siirx, Drillisen, Skykam, Vash and you. I wonder what you animals think is a threat for real though.

3) Are you going to allow DKP admins to hold us hostage and not allow us to raid lead like we want? (Dirty) or is this AoS and we'll be holding hands and praying while our enemies cheat and skip all content possible? IE: Trakanon Dirty, Letting OGC win Luclin when my strategy would have easily won it etc.

4) Have the traitors repented and prayed on what they did to our fun group of friends? I miss them so I hope so

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
What is Darth doing now? My only experience in faceless was with him as leader on LJ and he was terrible.

I'm assuming he's making meth and/or collecting disability in his trailer.

• 1Like

Silinius_LJ

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll echo what Wynn said earlier. Faceless (on Ragefire now) doesn't remotely resemble the same Faceless that Darth was running. In fact, I think there are maybe 5 people in total still in the guild that were around back then and we all had differences of opinion with Darth on how things should operate - he saw the light and rather than face a vote of no confidence, handed over guild leadership. Last I'd heard he was on Coirnav but who knows.

Doesn't really matter at this point. He's done, I'm leading that crew who recently transferred back to Ragefire from Lockjaw and we're doing just fine. Some of us will be rolling up on the new server and joining with our friends from Faceless Empire on Agnarr for launch. Should be good to have some friendly competition but you won't find me or any of my guys/gals e-peen flexing. Besides, we'll have the joys of PoR to deal with a couple of weeks after launch.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
1) What happens if this is no true box also? Are you guys all doing your DPS armies and going full Ragefire? I want to know more information before I can commit 100%.

2) Do you fear anyone on the TLPs that you wouldn't mess with? Curious for real as I would never mess with Siirx, Drillisen, Skykam, Vash and you. I wonder what you animals think is a threat for real though.

3) Are you going to allow DKP admins to hold us hostage and not allow us to raid lead like we want? (Dirty) or is this AoS and we'll be holding hands and praying while our enemies cheat and skip all content possible? IE: Trakanon Dirty, Letting OGC win Luclin when my strategy would have easily won it etc.

4) Have the traitors repented and prayed on what they did to our fun group of friends? I miss them so I hope so

You guys always seem to enjoy the game the most when you are interacting with each other. Goes for other games by what I'm hearing. The fuck would be the thrill of a non true box server, where you basically just play with yourself 90+% of the time?

Personally I wouldn't fuck with Elaida. I'm a short drive from NYC and those dudes like him that are super chill but won't take shit if pushed are the nastiest when someone (me) needs their ass kicked.

Wynn

This is some funny shit but what i'm confused about is how it went from Faceless is a joke to now some super guild forming to bully them when you have already proven your point against them on 2 other servers they shit talked. You guys are going to chase your only hope at competition away before the server rules are even announced lol.

I'm not really sure what any of this means since it appears you were kinda going stream-of-consciousness there. We've literally never been on the same server as TL...Faceless was never on Ragefire (until December 2018 when we moved there after we decided the population on Lockjaw was too low to sustain itself) and was never on Fippy. Was never on Phinny, was never on Quarm. Back on Vulak, Faceless lost hard to Edge of Eternity which was Damdor's guild. This was back in 2011/2012--I don't think any current Faceless leadership has a problem saying the guild back then wasn't amazing and TL was a stronger guild in 2011/2012. But that was also 8 years ago and other than Zaide there is maybe 2 people around from back then.

It does kinda look like a lot of the TL/AoS people have confused EQ with a skill-based game though, which is weird. That's one of the biggest reasons Faceless won't short-stroke about "omg we have the best players in the history of this niche game", that's also why we set guild-based goals and metrics for ourself--mainly because we find it keeps people focused and prevents time wasting.

I've played fighting games for years (mostly SF 3/4/5) and honestly you guys need to get into those, that's where a) you're going to find the shit talk you're looking for and b) where you can actually match skill vs skill to see who is the superior player.

I will say for the 2 weeks we were on Agnarr raiding together I always liked Korrupt and though he was a good dude, not sure if forum Korrupt is just someone who is trollin for responses or just joking or what but the guy in game is a good necro and was cool to have in raids.

Last edited:

Wynn

everquestbot.com

authority was sayin theres two 30 boxers on coirnav that have been warping to beat him to AOW etc. one of them got video'd using kiss with cupie's old char, but authority swears they warp as well so i assume they use both. a_skeleton_03 posted the video few pages back on coirnav thread and the guy never got introuble. insane. the guy was using ex-relentless insomnia melee characters with epics/primal/ssra gear that would all immediately run to the mob then face turn back to camp, then get to camp and faceturn back to the direction he started the macro, lawls. he even had auto rez on and took some 0's.

sure they might crack down on launch but after that good luck. i posted everquestbot.com in that official eq forum "scripters" thread and it took them a week to see it and remove it.

at the very least there will be a lot of big boxers since they havent cracked down on VM's.

It's not even VMs anymore to be honest, unless Daybreak escalates their anti-cheat you're having a lot of people just directly bypass true box using modified MQ2 and other less known tools. I kinda trusted, naively, EQ Mule's claims back in 2017 that the way he had implemented EQIC and etc no one was going to be using MQ2 on truebox, but what I've found out since then is there's way more people than you'd ever imagine running with versions of tools that are independent of anything Mule can control--and from what I can tell Daybreak is doing nothing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Im just echoing what the people who lead us said about Faceless and one of those people is Siirx from EoE who talked about what a joke Vulak was.

I'm not even committed 100% yet or have anything to do with leadership, I just think this is hilarious and cant wait for this shit to pop off. TL last week had absolutely no interest saying Facless isnt even competitive in anyway. Now with all these posts especially yours it seems like you are enemy #1 and just firing them all up more.

Silinius_LJ

I guess it's fine for Siirx to talk about Faceless on Vulak but literally NO ONE in the current Ragefire iteration and maybe like 1 or 2 in the Agnarr iteration was even around back then. If we're firing up people just by stating we are going to have a presence... then I guess they are seriously #Triggered! about nothing. lol

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess it's fine for Siirx to talk about Faceless on Vulak but literally NO ONE in the current Ragefire iteration and maybe like 1 or 2 in the Agnarr iteration was even around back then. If we're firing up people just by stating we are going to have a presence... then I guess they are seriously #Triggered! about nothing. lol

No idea, I started on Ragefire again just repeating what they said as Im not in either guild. Looks like both of you guys are getting what you want, you want to compete now and so does TL?

win / win?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
It's not even VMs anymore to be honest, unless Daybreak escalates their anti-cheat you're having a lot of people just directly bypass true box using modified MQ2 and other less known tools. I kinda trusted, naively, EQ Mule's claims back in 2017 that the way he had implemented EQIC and etc no one was going to be using MQ2 on truebox, but what I've found out since then is there's way more people than you'd ever imagine running with versions of tools that are independent of anything Mule can control--and from what I can tell Daybreak is doing nothing.

Interesting never heard about any MQ2 modifications allowing people to run multiple clients without vm's. they arent going to have anti cheat unless they crack down on ALL servers. "your integrity has been preserved" is the message you get saying you are safe from EQ's scan, which people cracking MQ2 have on TLPs. that message/code was the protection on non TLP servers in exchange for mule keeping it off TLPs, but now people have cracked it and carried that protection over so GM's cant scan you they just have to observe and make a judgement call. and if youre not afk then its okay. lol

Last edited:

rad

Lord of Guk
tumblr_pfpi3du0mY1qjztgpo1_400.gif

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand the appeal of hammering your dick against a door, (AKA Classic), while 50 other people do the same and they all pretend it doesn't hurt.

Silinius_LJ

Think as Wynn mentioned earlier... competition or not, doesn't really matter. We'll set goals for ourselves and meet those goals and have a good time doing it. If this is going to be AoC/Truebox, "competition" really only means who does it faster and get's the lion's share of open world. We'll take on that death march when we get there I suppose.

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider

traitors apologized to me, pm me in discord for SS. I fear no one but i want faceless to show. if no true box then ya i will build an army. i did lots of fucked up shit in aos to win and will again. i dont give a fuck.

also i havent played ez mode rpgs in over a year. ive been playing survival games. AoS gunna look like an animal shelter compared to whats coming.

• 2Potato
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wynn

Im just echoing what the people who lead us said about Faceless and one of those people is Siirx from EoE who talked about what a joke Vulak was.

I'm not even committed 100% yet or have anything to do with leadership, I just think this is hilarious and cant wait for this shit to pop off. TL last week had absolutely no interest saying Facless isnt even competitive in anyway. Now with all these posts especially yours it seems like you are enemy #1 and just firing them all up more.

Gotcha. Yeah I mean I wasn't part of the Vulak era either so it's all kind of historical retellings.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
"Competition" is what you make it at this point with AoC's. Anyone can have anything so while mobilizing to fight over open world spawns is definitely the most competitive option.. I personally enjoyed figuring out ways to do the AoCs with less. DEF not going to be a popular statement on this forum but playing on whatever the F version of the progression servers it was with OGC was some of the more fun I've had in EQ since the good ole days of actual world firsts with FoH. Doing that stuff with smaller splits not only served to maximize uncontested loot but also presented a potentially "actually challenging" gameplay.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
and along those lines it's why I would be VERY interested in a casual server if they removed MoTM, it would be a blast to min/max out what you actually need to kill that stuff and be able to do it just with people you actually want to play with on your own schedule... for me at least it would fill the nostalgia void, while providing challenge due to artificially limiting the size of your force.

Sure someone can roll up on a mob with 50 people and completely destroy anything, but the challenge would still be there for those willing to try to 1 or 2 group stuff early on.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users