Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
While I'm on efreeti talk

Few months back there was a boxer similar to the above who was squatting on a corpse to hold the ring until his alt or friend or whatever showed up.

Around the 1-2 minute mark before decay, it let me loot the corpse and get the ring from him.

I didn't know it eventually let's a second looter in the corpse if someone is already on it?

Any for anyone wondering, this guy totally deserved it. Although, I still felt dirty about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm not sure how much of an intended feature it is but if you try and hold a corpse forever you'll sometimes get kicked off it.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Ah, weird. He was still kneeling. And raised 10 kinds of hell when the ring disappeared from corpse hehe

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
A Atabishi

Are you the guy in efreeti with 5 necros and 1 shaman or cleric? Few months ago on agnarr?

Told anyone who showed up camp is yours for the next 7 days 24/7 and there's nothing anyone can do about it?

I use to keep my necro logged there to randomly login when bored and snag boots for me and a friends many alts.

Efreeti really brings out the worst MMO players on earth, even when the boots/ring is not worth much anymore.

I quit agnarr a month and half in to server launch. Got my 1500 krono and left.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I quit agnarr a month and half in to server launch. Got my 1500 krono and left.

Ah cool. I figured by reading the tone of your posts that you weren't likely to act at the low levels of this other necro 5boxer guy

Btw, gd that's a lot of krono. What the heck you need that much for? I can not STAND farming, don't know how ya hung in there man!

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
I'm in.

Anyone have a link on what races and classes are available at launch?

Xevy

Log Wizard
You hating on my junkies nation?

Just the notion of progress sites on a nearly two-decade old game. I mean, I kind of get it for guild recruitment, but these things are just such a shit show. The Agnarr one should just say #1 Faceless, #2 (List the other 6 guilds). I think people want to know IF people can clear content more than WHEN they clear content. Coirnav site should just have an "expansion complete" tab and then guild #1 gets their name in bold and everyone else gets a check mark. The scoring and timing and all that shit is super flawed.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Just the notion of progress sites on a nearly two-decade old game. I mean, I kind of get it for guild recruitment, but these things are just such a shit show. The Agnarr one should just say #1 Faceless, #2 (List the other 6 guilds). I think people want to know IF people can clear content more than WHEN they clear content. Coirnav site should just have an "expansion complete" tab and then guild #1 gets their name in bold and everyone else gets a check mark. The scoring and timing and all that shit is super flawed.
No it's a forum for PROGRESSION servers, I didn't choose the name because it had progress in it. It's just a central forum for them all instead of multiple subreddits and the terrible official DBG forum.

It also hosts the kill list that some people care about. Faceless isn't on every server also ....

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Some people just want to debate man. Just ignore and carry on w life happy ever after

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Btw, gd that's a lot of krono. What the heck you need that much for? I can not STAND farming, don't know how ya hung in there man!
images

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Idgaf about the points system personally but some guilds seem to care about it a lot.

I like the idea of a centralized progression tracker that sticks around. We lost lots of progress when the various people hosting those sites bailed. Rip Fippykills and the original Phinnykills.

Vanquish22

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He also doesn't shit up a bunch of forums with his autism.

Probably my second favorite boxer after Besteva/TheKing

ya he was totally the best one bro......afk mages glad this prog server is going to have revamped runnyeye. id say this will be the last one , either this or the FV rules one...no way they can keep making money off this dying game

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i constantly meet people in game selling krono for plat that want me to wait until DBG delivers it. I see it first hand people still hittin dat marketplace. i think its good for at least 2 more servers =p

Xevy

Log Wizard
No it's a forum for PROGRESSION servers, I didn't choose the name because it had progress in it. It's just a central forum for them all instead of multiple subreddits and the terrible official DBG forum.

It also hosts the kill list that some people care about. Faceless isn't on every server also ....

Right, I thought that then I clicked the first forum and it was Etheria talking about how to score progression kills. Mixed messages there. And every server has A Faceless, even if it's not THE Faceless.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Right, I thought that then I clicked the first forum and it was Etheria talking about how to score progression kills. Mixed messages there. And every server has A Faceless, even if it's not THE Faceless.
Yeah only because nobody has embraced it yet the only good thing it's doing is the kill tracker :D

I can host guild forums on there as well if anybody needs it.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those guild trackers help the medium end guilds a ton when people are looking for PST or different time zone raiding. Everyone pretty much knows in the top of the raid scene who is going to do what, not like races have been close on these servers.