Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
He also doesn't shit up a bunch of forums with his autism.

Probably my second favorite boxer after Besteva/TheKing

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Besteva was Theking too?! I never knew that.

Did like both of them separately though.

I wonder if he does something similar on Phin too - because there's someone with an "Auth-" name of some sort that runs some public raids on Phin too every so often.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Authority was an AoS SK on Phinny.

Theking is straight ass at boxing even with programs lol. He might be a cool guy but he's not good. He reminds me of those asian non-english speaking box crews that I'd see on phinny, terrible players but relentless. He does know/understand the markets well though which is the only aspect of EQ he's good at.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
No, Best was banned on like 70+ accounts near the end of classic on Agnarr.

Damn even if he was full blast cheating, that's not cool of dgb to ban that many accounts... Kinda like i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy type of thing. I've never met the dude

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure exactly when he joined. Might have been around Velious, he was around all Luclin and afterwards until he switched over to Agnarr fulltime.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
they ban all associated. had it happen when i sold accounts on redguides during phinigel, banned accounts i sold year+ before when they banned me for selling a diff account that day. even banned accounts i shared for teleports, inactive accounts, accounts i never activated for next server.

thats why u shouldnt share ur shit with shady people, youll get banned and take you a good month of bitching at remdag to get unbanned hell be convinced you sold the account to the guy even if you played it for 6 months after. seen it. guy is retarded

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Wait , remember how I posted about an account I had w 60 cleric 60 mage get banned when I tried to move mage to separate account because "their research shows the account has switched hands"......

You're saying I can potentially get unbanned?
@Korrupt ? Anyone?

I leveled those fucking chars and would def use them although I leveled a new 60 cleric and 60 mage.....

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait , remember how I posted about an account I had w 60 cleric 60 mage get banned when I tried to move mage to separate account because "their research shows the account has switched hands"......

You're saying I can potentially get unbanned?
@Korrupt ? Anyone?

I leveled those fucking chars and would def use them although I leveled a new 60 cleric and 60 mage.....

I tried to get my original EQ accnt that was made the day 1 of EQ release unbanned. I offered proof that I didn't do what they said I did and the GM got so angry he banned Atabishi's account, and every account I've made since that get linked to Atabishi, from ever using the support system. It literally blocks me from logging in and accessing the support ticket system.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Sad stuff man. Their decisions rarely make sense.
They have some sort of agenda though and they follow it for whatever reason. Probably research showing how banning a customer typically results in that player generating even more income for them going forward.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
No clue who it was that sent me the email saying it's not being transferred to a new account, it's actually being banned.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was Remdag I'd assume? That dude goes wild.

If you were referring to mine, yes it was remdag. Basically I heard about TLP's when ragefire first came out, so thought about playing for the first time since 2001. I reactivated my original account, logged in for like 5 minutes and decided not to play. When I heard they released another TLP (phinny) and that it was in it's last month of kunark, I decided I would give it a shot. Tried to log in, said perma banned. Made a new account (atabishi accnt) and put in a ticket, remdag responded saying my IP was linked to an EpicNPC accnt and that I was buying/selling accounts. EpicNPC is what I used to sell botted lvl 30's and premade high elo accounts on League of legends. I asked him for proof of these mysterious EQ posts from my accnt (i had never made one, and didn't even know there was an active EQ forum on there), offered to let him log in to my accnt to see post history, told him I didn't understand why selling LoL accounts would get me banned on EQ, and he just argued with me before booting me off the support site and banning me from ever using it again.

• 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remdag may be a colossal douchemonger and all, but if he actually linked your account to RMT activities on a site that supports EQ RMTing (even if no direct link to your RMT being EQ)? I can't really blame him. He sees you as a professional RMTer and does not want you to franchise into his game.

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
A Atabishi

Are you the guy in efreeti with 5 necros and 1 shaman or cleric? Few months ago on agnarr?

Told anyone who showed up camp is yours for the next 7 days 24/7 and there's nothing anyone can do about it?

I use to keep my necro logged there to randomly login when bored and snag boots for me and a friends many alts.

Efreeti really brings out the worst MMO players on earth, even when the boots/ring is not worth much anymore.

• 1Solidarity