Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Hearing rumors of an ANTI-RMT Task force this weekend who will be training leveling camps and anywhere the accused will be leveling. I've also heard Mabbu and anyone associated with him is on their instant train list much like the last 2 servers he wasn't allowed to level peacefully or attain first 50.

Just a rumor but I would be careful if you hang around clowns / nefarious individuals.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So who is playing this server, would like to get in on this, not the rmt shit, just play. I always want to start on one of these but never do, lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I was going to do a rogue, but then I realized I don't hate myself that much. Going Troll Shaman I think. Might level a boxed melee later on.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Maybe I should try to fire up my old i5 2500K Pc I have lying around. It just needs an SSD fresh win install, plus my r9 380 I have lying around. Hmmm. Get a 2 box going.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1.5x EXP from the 16th to the 31st btw

That should put the exp rate at something like LJ/Ragefire during their launches.

I know everyone's tolerance for grinding is different but I couldn't handle Phinny exp at all. I gave it a go on two separate occasions and burned out both times. I'd highly recommend having your Classic leveling done while the bonus is in place.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
its that bad?
You definitely don't want to be soloing these levels out of era. Trying to catch up on Phinny is cancer and the xp is supposedly identical.

EDIT: My autism can't compete with the best unfortunately.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
With that bonus I’ll grind to max this weekend on an enchanter - still debating boxing a druid.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
its that bad?

I know Phinny was a huge success but for me it was really bad. I've leveled at least one character to max on Sleeper, Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Agnarr so it's not like I haven't played on these servers but Phinny was just unpleasant. I couldn't do it.

At Phinny rates if you aren't doing the best things that there are to do than it's unacceptable. Soloing is unacceptable. Factory farming of repeatable quest items on previous TLPs got all quest experience nerfed and nerfed hard. You aren't going to turn in a bunch of bone chips or CB belts in Kaladim or wine in Neriak and skip ahead a few levels. You've got to kill shit. You've got to kill tons and tons of shit. That means you need a group of a reasonable composition and planted in a spot that has many things to kill. That pushes people into the same areas killing the same things for long periods of time because only those things are worthwhile. It's all very narrow.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont know If I can even handle classic without kunark or velious for 12 weeks lol. Maybe ill just roll up something on emu servers to get my fix.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I had forgotten about the ZEM change. Is there a list for what zones got changed? Has anyone done the leg work?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If anyone has, and it's significant, I doubt they're posting it until after their group has taken advantage of it. :)