Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sol A experience modifier seemed very high. I think you can start there at 20, and theoretically stay until close to 40.

not enough mobs in HHK to support a modern EQ group, you chew through everything and end up with downtime.

Understandable. I have not had the opportunity to bring a modern group down there. Only brought a small group of 3 there back in P99 red. Was decent xp. I would think soloing there would still be viable. At least in the side room in basement. Always the guards as well for those at that point in leveling. Always a good place to go if you don't want to be bothered I guess if no one goes there anymore =P

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It has been mentioned, but the ZEMs were changed for this TLP. The old tried and true optimal leveling paths are different, which is actually refreshing for a change. Blackburrow is buffed, I think Unrest is down, SolA is definitely buffed. LGuk seems mediocre, but at level 40 now a lot is turning blue and light blue. The Hole is the place to be for the 40-50 grind.

Well without corpse running anymore the hole is a great place to level. Especially with soulbinders and what not. But to hell with the hole if your whole group wipes at 3am on a Monday with a corpse run lol

Well damn that sucks....I liked to be somewhat efficient when I am at the point of drunk where im useless in a group but I can still function enough for a pet to attack and cast a dot

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
DoThis.png

Randomized loading music is coooool. They added some sweet music over the years. I just heard some crazy spanish guitar song.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
But who has the highest score in the gem game? That is the real question right now

Does that still exist?

Definitely said something about the game when they put in a mini game to help with boredom.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Does that still exist?

Pretty sure it does. Or at least what I remember from phinny it was on there. I believe the command is "/gem" or "/gems" might just be something to google. I used to play it for a long time when I would be camping for jboots. Really helps pass the time =P

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
@YttriumF and i are going to be exploring Najena pretty soon if anyone wants to join, around level 20.

in game name -- Madriax. shoot me a tell.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Kharzette,

Thanks for posting these screen shots. Many of us who aren't involved enjoy these. Really special of you to take time to post these pics.

Thank you.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
wish i had taken a video of our Najena group earlier. had a couple bad pulls with multiple red cons that we managed to live through with zero crowd control. five healers in the group is nice i suppose haha. were doing paladin, rogue, cleric, shaman, two druids, near Guard Drush. many of us it was our first time in there, the cleric was leading the way for the most part.

F Flaw i'll try to take more screenshots

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
wish i had taken a video of our Najena group earlier. had a couple bad pulls with multiple red cons that we managed to live through with zero crowd control. five healers in the group is nice i suppose haha. were doing paladin, rogue, cleric, shaman, two druids, near Guard Drush. many of us it was our first time in there, the cleric was leading the way for the most part.

F Flaw i'll try to take more screenshots

Hey no matter how "hard" anyone goes on EQ, those are the moments worth sharing. Thanks for considering me for posting screen shots. With kids and all now, I really, really, enjoy these screenshots when I cannot play myself.

I bet you guys had a ton of fun and were victorious in that bad pull. Awesome job!!!!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I have a few more, but I wasn't using my key as I couldn't remember what it was. I was printscreen pasting into paint dot net so didn't get many, and I'm usually holding alt so there's lots of tooltips on.

Kebab shop in Qeynos

Kebabs.png

Some Cazic
cazic01.png

cazic03.png

A rare creature!
GimmeRing.png

Ughhhhh stop with the pics I am almost done with this damn deployment then I can grind to my hearts content! took 7 days off just to catch up to you folks =)