Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So which one of you is this?

1527678345304.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn these emulators always making their expansions launch the same time as big games. Still excited for Kunark, too many games to play.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't really played other TLP, do we get an xp bump with Kunark? Think I remember people saying Kunark zones had higher ZEMs back then.

Had a full group in Unrest today but that wasn't really any faster than soloing crocs in Oasis as long as I have clarity, otherwise the downtime is killing.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
The amount of shit RI is selling is crazy. So many WDC's, Scales, Drums, and other nice gear that last expansions. Mabbu living that good ramen life right now.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The amount of shit RI is selling is crazy. So many WDC's, Scales, Drums, and other nice gear that last expansions. Mabbu living that good ramen life right now.

We've even bought some stuff from him, he has really good prices. Wouldn't surprise me if he broke 1k, hes almost as aggressive selling as Shelston was for us. Let alone in Kunark when the amount the bank makes triples.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider

As of right now, were not selling WDCs or I'd have one for the necro.

Vicious/Mabbu doesn't even hold 90% of the guild krono.

I also know for a fact they just spent upwards of 100krono for launch day packages for over 100 players.

I've made almost as much krono off of commons as the entire guild has made.

37 Idols of the Underking between 8-13kr each.
130,000ish plat from pure trash sales, (gems etc)
19 FBSS 1-3kr
26 SMR 2-4kr
61 SSOY 1-3kr
6 Rubicite BPs 4kr
3 PKT 11-13kr
14 GEBs 3100-2kr
4 Djarn Rings 2-4kr
1 Brazen Brass Killij day 2 5kr
1 Lockjaw Hide Vest Day 1 4kr

Thankfully I log everything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean lost lost can verify that I've been down in the jail since the shit opened.

Before I offed my enchanters and wizards I'd do LGUK and Efreeti prior to Jail.

Jail is just so easy to hold and defend from asian fucks.

Alot of the solb/guk drops were from Munch and I powerleveling our alts when Ezam/Munch/Lunch/Elleks hit 50.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
fadr be like omg ur interrupting my farming on my two other groups cause i have to actually play that one! theyre like why are u interrupting my farming sir, why do u do this to my life, my livelyhood?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
wow lord of ire up, someones slacking! for all the hate tells i get in game telling me i wont ever farm lord of ire, this is surprising.