Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fadr and Eandaen now concede to me.

Apparently they afk'd in Jail and had it set to autorelease.

I pulled a hand of god from slab and dropped it there, they must've lost a level or two.

Lost and I are doing god's work.

lost lost

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Fadr and Eandaen now concede to me.

Apparently they afk'd in Jail and had it set to autorelease.

I pulled a hand of god from slab and dropped it there, they must've lost a level or two.

Lost and I are doing god's work.

lost lost
Worth me taking one death unressed to them then if you wrecked them that hard.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya one day they had 3 picks of jail, all bound at the top of the stairs, with their account shared PLee customers logged in. They didnt move until the jail popped in the first pick, which I bombed them, they logged out but left two leechers hiding in one of the jail cells, bombed them, they were bound at the stairs, bombed them for 3 levels worth, and these were customers' characters they were PLing rofl.

Went to next pick, nothing in jail up and naturally they were afk, bombed them there for a level on each toon and then the next pick and they finalyl caught on, logged out. Usually if you fuck them during the day, at least ndir/eandaen will log off for the day and go to bed, then hes back on by 6 pm est on all night into the next day until you kick him out again and he logs.

Its funny I see this kobin guy with his like 4 or 5 box team running around now, and half of his team was being played by the asians so he paid them to PL now runs around with them speaking perfect english. I wouldnt want them PLing my toons training people with customers characters is bad rep for the customer, even being seen being PLed by them is bad imo since they sit in the high profile spots anyway.

But yeah they concede to me except this weekend I got eandaen to train me once, u could tell he really wanted that bonus xp for his customers PLing. He could probably beat us if he brought all his groups but that would be a waste of resources. The fact they just keep making mage groups instead of necros says it too. Need them mages to farm spore king, hierophant, COS etc.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I counted the times I've seen their deaths in log logs

Fadr has been slain by $ 86 x
Eandaen has been slain by $ 141 x
Cadaen has been slain by $ 118 x
Agnong has been slain by $ 17 x

Good night asia.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tarmie

Golden Squire
But yeah they concede to me except this weekend I got eandaen to train me once, u could tell he really wanted that bonus xp for his customers PLing. He could probably beat us if he brought all his groups but that would be a waste of resources. The fact they just keep making mage groups instead of necros says it too. Need them mages to farm spore king, hierophant, COS etc.

We've got two people in our guild that have a huge hard on for fungi camp and are beside themselves in anticipation of dunking these guys in Seb. Kunark is such a good time.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah good cant wait to hear about it, spore king is definitely their prime income, seen them do multiple picks.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just started on this server this weekend, I'm intending to check out the lower level stuff in Kunark because I never really played that stuff. What level should I be to start doing Kunark with?

Also, how bad is the xp without the bonus? It took me about 12 hours /played to get to level 10 during this bonus weekend, all of it solo.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just started on this server this weekend, I'm intending to check out the lower level stuff in Kunark because I never really played that stuff. What level should I be to start doing Kunark with?

Also, how bad is the xp without the bonus? It took me about 12 hours /played to get to level 10 during this bonus weekend, all of it solo.

Be an Iksar and you can start at level 1 (technically can come if not an Iksar but not worth the early hassle of not having things). But, if you're coming over, I think low teens probably makes sense. Field of Bone, Lake of Ill Omen, Kurn's Tower, Swamp of No Hope.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
You shouldnt solo, group exp is faster it has a bonus. Kunark is designed for 1-60 as well since they had the new race Iksar. But yeah you should group, its a marathon not a race =p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not set on soloing but I haven't seen many low level groups, I'm late to the party so I was expecting that. Grabbing buffs from EC tunnel helps a lot.

Definitely going into this with a marathon mindset, not really interested in raiding but I'd like to play some of the zones I never did first time around. I picked a class I never played before for the same reason. I wanted a good mix of solo/group/farming/exploration options so I went with druid, they seemed good for that back in the day.

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
You shouldnt solo, group exp is faster it has a bonus. Kunark is designed for 1-60 as well since they had the new race Iksar. But yeah you should group, its a marathon not a race =p

Isn't a marathon just a really long race?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gugabuba

I'm not set on soloing but I haven't seen many low level groups, I'm late to the party so I was expecting that. Grabbing buffs from EC tunnel helps a lot.

Definitely going into this with a marathon mindset, not really interested in raiding but I'd like to play some of the zones I never did first time around. I picked a class I never played before for the same reason. I wanted a good mix of solo/group/farming/exploration options so I went with druid, they seemed good for that back in the day.

If it's feasible boxing is great for your goals. Enchanter+druid is a great combo. The big plus for what you're talking about is the ability to visit zones like dalnir, nurga, Kaesora etc. that are so often empty of experience groups. Plus 45-60 you can run 2 charm pets in Chardok and the exp won't drive you to quit. With a take it easy mentality you can drop one or the other as needed for groups.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good idea but I played an enchanter from 1999 until I quit around 2005. Great class but sort of been there, done that for me.

I do see people mentioning using charm a lot more nowadays, back then it was really unreliable and regarded as a high risk enterprise. Soloing tactics pit was a personal favorite, made bank farming ornate molds there.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
If it's feasible boxing is great for your goals. Enchanter+druid is a great combo. The big plus for what you're talking about is the ability to visit zones like dalnir, nurga, Kaesora etc. that are so often empty of experience groups. Plus 45-60 you can run 2 charm pets in Chardok and the exp won't drive you to quit. With a take it easy mentality you can drop one or the other as needed for groups.

Even if you are the most experienced EQ player, juggling two charm pets by yourself WILL drive you to quit EQ.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Got to 49.25 % over the weekend...May finally hit 50 before Kunark comes out just to do it all over again.

koadic

I only 3 box but I played around with 2 fish being charmed in Kedge the other night. I have chanter/mage/druid and it went pretty well. I think the tash+malaise really helped. I couldn't do it for too long though, 2 charmed pets and dealing with water moving was...interesting. Cleared spawns pretty quick though!