Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
20 mages? lol names. was it an azn? but yeah fuck that guy, just because youre a boxer doesnt mean you should just bully people out. glad you mowed that guy down.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
20 mages? lol names. was it an azn? but yeah fuck that guy, just because youre a boxer doesnt mean you should just bully people out. glad you mowed that guy down.

Nah it was one warrior with mages PLing looked like. Your boys were at Fungi king and immediately ran to droga, theyre setup at circlet camp.

Rovell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kudos on the grind to 60 Korrupt! We were hoping to keep pace but ended up taking a lot more AFK's than I had hoped we would. The final person to hit 60 in our group did so at 5:25pm today.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some rl pals rolled up here so I figured might as well. Ogre shm named Lexibelle. Whos d do I have to s for some starter gear pst

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Nah it was one warrior with mages PLing looked like. Your boys were at Fungi king and immediately ran to droga, theyre setup at circlet camp.
ya i heard, makes sense, but ndir is also at king as well as COS, after all he has about 4 groups himself. I also heard kubo and agnong were at king. grats on 60 too

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Bruuce Bruuce

I managed to completely gear 2 toons in scrub gear for 1 krono a buddy tossed me. Still ahve like 1500pp.

That being said, anyone farming guise?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I finally got my kronor. Tryin to find a dece weapon and some rings and should be gtg. 4kr for a fungi is tempting

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I finally got my kronor. Tryin to find a dece weapon and some rings and should be gtg. 4kr for a fungi is tempting

I'll twink you out homie, never thought you of all people would playing EQ again. I can't imagine the shit you would think if you raided on these emulators, these things are pure comedy.

Rovell Rovell thank you, wanted to get it over to go back to path of exile more than anything :)

lost lost theyre getting real wild at CoS camp, we got our 3 but had to battle nonstop against endless level 51 chinese and other shitters.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll twink you out homie, never thought you of all people would playing EQ again. I can't imagine the shit you would think if you raided on these emulators, these things are pure comedy.

Rovell Rovell thank you, wanted to get it over to go back to path of exile more than anything :)

lost lost theyre getting real wild at CoS camp, we got our 3 but had to battle nonstop against endless level 51 chinese and other shitters.

My boys are making me play. They said 2 boxing isnt allowed but can I get away with it?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My boys are making me play. They said 2 boxing isnt allowed but can I get away with it?

Yes, I will pm you how when im home later. You got a Discord? Imma send you a ton of random shit in game from Chardok thats expensive you guys can sell or gear. We'll twink you the fuck out though. This is so awesome the king of terror is back, EU guilds on notice.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, I will pm you how when im home later. You got a Discord? Imma send you a ton of random shit in game from Chardok thats expensive you guys can sell or gear. We'll twink you the fuck out though. This is so awesome the king of terror is back, EU guilds on notice.

I'm probably gonna come back as just the necro.

Warriors fuckin suck.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
damn cos wild? like bunch of grey mobs lol. ndir is vicious tho until you get him banned then he runs away, if i showed up he wouldnt dare. just say hello ndir you are my movie star and he might think its me.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

Thanks for the items bro. Whats the discord server

ansar

Trakanon Raider
Do y'all folks that box have auto login scripts or something?

I am boxing 3 characters now, and logging in is kinda annoying. I am curious how folks that box full groups or more handle it. I am thinking about maybe doing an AutoIt script to run the exe, type in my password, and hit the server select button. Anyone have something better?

m0ve

Trakanon Raider
Save password.
I click shortcut on every box, when done with last, 1st is rdy to click "play". Click.
Same with server select, just char select makes me wait a little due to old boxes.
To lazy to write autoit scripts for that, as it isn't that bad.