Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
The fact that thread has been up since 5 pm YESTERDAY says volumes. The title of the thread even breaks the rules.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I watched more non pick induced spawns than Id like to admit for that mob and there was never a time the mob stayed up for longer than half a second. I probably wasnt helping the situation. It took me like 6 spawns to even put together how people were even doing it before I could even compete for it.

1.Place the trade window where the give button lines up with where the goblin will spawn on your screen.
2.Hand both items to a random npc around the tower, so he hands both items back on your cursor.
3. Place mouse where give button/npc will be. Run autoclicker to where you give each item individually.
4.???
5. Profit

Once you had the timer down you could time the spawn within an hour timeframe. Only downside was that there were others doing the same thing, so if you happened to trade your first piece and they followed with the 2nd after youd lose yours and they'd obviously get the reward.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Has this server killed Phara Dar yet? It's been a bit since Kunark launched. Or is this really just a RMT heaven the rumors suggest.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Has this server killed Phara Dar yet? It's been a bit since Kunark launched. Or is this really just a RMT heaven the rumors suggest.
More of a no one really cares to rush cause well its been done before and it aint going anywhere.

Toalin

Trakanon Raider
PD loot is hard to sell in general when not many guilds have killed Trak, give it a few weeks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
message me on cupie and ill help you. just been trying to finish the 59 grind lately but always down to help

Can you ask someone for an invite to PM to Bruuce Bruuce ce, hes one of my OG homies from live. Starklen should be on during the day and hes a mod.

More of a no one really cares to rush cause well its been done before and it aint going anywhere.

People might be trying to time RI for arbitrary records on kills, this is what people do on servers without people to compete against. I recently learned about this myself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Can you ask someone for an invite to PM to Bruuce Bruuce ce, hes one of my OG homies from live. Starklen should be on during the day and hes a mod.

People might be trying to time RI for arbitrary records on kills, this is what people do on servers without people to compete against. I recently learned about this myself.

ya ill take care of it

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I get that this is a joke and all, but Straton Oakmont v. Prodigy argued that "Prodigy should be considered a publisher of the defamatory material and were therefore liable for the postings under the common-law definition of defamation." Deleting posts is pretty much the exact opposite of what Prodigy did, so it's kind of funny to me that they are citing that case as their precedent.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm playing the D2 Ladder reset tonight, forget Phara Dar...

vicious-

I am almost 95% sure you know to do Trak the way we figured out during Velious on Phinny. I am really surprised you didnt tbh, you're pretty much the only person besides G Grisvok and I that test these things out. I'm really curious why you didn't use it. I can tell you we'll do it on the next TLP to kill Trakanon if we ever make another serious guild on day 1.

You should try Path of Diablo, its a revamped D2 with QOL and a serious ladder.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just now had time to install/log in. You guys still need a DPS?

Are Rangers ass on this server, during this period?

Last edited: