Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Thats definitely retarded that monks are still doubling wizard damage

And what class did I just roll as my first char to play around on said server? SIGH. If you need ports, look up Patriarch in 20 or so levels lol..

Sterling

El Presidente
And what class did I just roll as my first char to play around on said server? SIGH. If you need ports, look up Patriarch in 20 or so levels lol..
Wizards are insane early on. Kunark is kind of a mixed bag, but Classic and Velious are Wizard heaven, and in Luclin your burst is about as good as anyone's but mana regen can be an issue if you split heavily or whatever. It's when you get to 65 it turns into a mess.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ya, but it's hard to beat a class that nobody ever asks to pull, cast buffs, and you can just blow through your mana then go AFK do other shit while you med up and nobody ever knows

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That's why I rolled it, it's the real alt-tab MVP class.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

koadic

Golden Knight of the Realm
I quickly thought about doing an ordered list of how I think DPS should be ranked. I came to my senses though. You are welcome. :)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I KSed the same RI monk today at PS and a few hours later at rotting. Ended up getting Kaesora, SONH, PS and Rotting today. Just need to do staff turn in, Niblek and VKR now yeeeee

Left my dude at rotting after getting yours, its been really annoying with a month to go in Kunark having to deal with this amount of people getting keys. Why people are waiting in 5-15 person lines for VP keys a month before Velious is boggling. Thank god I was able to charm gate most of my pieces.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
does that charm in instance trick still work? when I did my VP keys I'd just make my own dreadlands instance, then you charm the rotting skeleton PH and let it die to another mob, then it would respawn over and over, used this trick for DL and KC pieces lol

of course you need 6 ppl to make an instance

Sterling

El Presidente
VP and Kunark gear in general is mostly pretty trash but there are some clicks and a few PD items that are actually good. Kunark in general is pretty shit though and on TLP if you're the OW guild you kill trak and VS every day and do splits once every 5 or 6 days or whatever and then do VP every couple days and the instance every week. It's pretty awful and even doing all that I never did get my caster gloves off VS!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Left my dude at rotting after getting yours, its been really annoying with a month to go in Kunark having to deal with this amount of people getting keys. Why people are waiting in 5-15 person lines for VP keys a month before Velious is boggling. Thank god I was able to charm gate most of my pieces.

I can log you in on some odd hours if you want to check it lmk.

Your boy finished his VP key and epic yesterday. Sucks a d trying to get pick up groups 50+ tho holy fuck

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can log you in on some odd hours if you want to check it lmk.

Your boy finished his VP key and epic yesterday. Sucks a d trying to get pick up groups 50+ tho holy fuck

Drillisen is needing XP too, need to get you 2 into a group and Ill just charm in Chardok or something this week. I'm not too worried about the key, VP isnt as important as Monster Hunter World and PoE in 2 weeks. I had Siirx and Cupie pretty much do my epic which is what I really wanted in Kunark.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya, but it's hard to beat a class that nobody ever asks to pull, cast buffs, and you can just blow through your mana then go AFK do other shit while you med up and nobody ever knows

on phinigel when we'd do vulak, i had mq2, so it would auto punch/kick for me, swap out my avatar weapon for buff, and i had a shield of immaculate so i set it up to auto cure, one time I hit my disc, walked downstairs to get a drink came back vulak was dead and i was #1 dps as a monk. monks were definitely OP

m0ve

Trakanon Raider
Just saw this system message:

1532376873270.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
IDK how long its been going on for but there was some angry weirdo posting messages with a macro to /auction. He was naming like 10ish farmers in a macro over and over, I saw him doing it last week.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I asked agnong about it on QQ chat, he said thats ndir/appball/eandaen/eaeam (their competition) trying to get them all in trouble by spamming it. notice his names arent in the spam. i think its stopped for now though.

Vedette

<Donor>
does that charm in instance trick still work? when I did my VP keys I'd just make my own dreadlands instance, then you charm the rotting skeleton PH and let it die to another mob, then it would respawn over and over, used this trick for DL and KC pieces lol

of course you need 6 ppl to make an instance

Worked on Agnarr

lost

<Bronze Donator>
haha guess i trolled too much on the forums, too bad i have a handful of inactive trader accounts from agnarr.. cant remember what i said. i think it was the dumb post about adding repair costs to armor and i said you might as well add in corpse runs instead. roxxly is just trigger happy!

e5ae1dac8b17a00d84cf895ffdf9741d.png

Last edited: