Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know what to do.

Any EU infidels who invade the holy temples of Norrath will meet the level 1 legend .

INC1.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
lol some guy goes to me in game: ya the leader of my guild stole 700 krono from AOS as an officer. so who's the leader of try me? i dont believe korrupt would play with thraka =p

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes they went in. Tough to say if the changes cleared things up a little or if velious dropping did but now its real easy to get any key parts. I got my alt keyed in a few days and most camps had 0 competition, including the ground spawns

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Are people still using SEQ on these TLE servers, or have they finally broken it?

I remember ground spawns were quiiiickly nabbed by ShowEQ users.

I'm playing on this server part time, usually nights. If you're mid-30s or need a port, look up Barnabas / Victoria :smart:

m0ve

Trakanon Raider
Medium quality drama atm.
After losing some batphones to Reckless, Vicious seems to have melted down.
Word on the street is some ppl from RI got a vacation for training.
He has started a smear campaign, deletes posts on reddit/discord and bans ppl from there.
Not that it bothers much, but it made taking KT from them even more fun tonight.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Itd be cool if RI actually got some competition. Literally everytime Ive been to a ToV raid or similar and theres another guild up there attempting to kill something or attempting to form up, they just gate out when we zone in. Krassus over here painting pictures of take no prisoners on the competition and then I start raiding and 1. - krassus doesnt actually even play EQ and B. - no one dares contest RI on anything so its no different than having another instance to run every wtfever amount of days. COOL