Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Sterling

El Presidente
Zama is leveling up now, you gonna let your hair down some????
I tried to level there, got into the 20s but just couldn't put the time in while still playing on Phinigel. These 75+ expansions just all have a lot of stuff to do. Maybe if they do an anniversary one or something.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Korrupt Korrupt or one of you bros
Flipmode Flipmode rolled up on Corn and I forgot I only have my stripped 22 cleric there. I was waiting to buy lewtz for him with kronos during luclin. Can you send flips enchanter like 50 plat? I only had 10 plat lol. His name is Mythri.

Thanks he never played TLP.

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider
How difficult would it be to begin from ground zero and come to your level(s)?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Flipmode Flipmode rolled up on Corn and I forgot I only have my stripped 22 cleric there. I was waiting to buy lewtz for him with kronos during luclin. Can you send flips enchanter like 50 plat? I only had 10 plat lol. His name is Mythri.

I'll take care of this when I get home. And to the above poster you wont have to start from scratch we will twink you out

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Are you guys on Coirnav? I mean this is the Coirnav thread but there was mention of Agnarrr. I'm trying the druid/chanter thing and loving it. Enchanter is Barnabas. I'm in a guild called Spaceballz of all things lol :)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Sent him some cheddar homie

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
thanks

do you have any cleric or wisdom stuff for sale? I am level 22. Cleric name is Apathy.

I dumped all my old wis shit on a RL friends char few weeks ago but I had a dece amount of int caster shit i sent flips and I sent you guys some plat

Sterling

El Presidente
Parcel and ingame mail are different things. There are npcs in hometowns and a few other places like EC tunnel you can parcel to/from.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Tox is pretty good. The area by the Paineel zone in is full of stuff to murder of a variety of levels that also isn't social.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Id probo get to crushbone/unrest asap. solo leveling on this server sucks and unless youre getting help leveling with another char itll be much faster in group

rad

Lord of Guk
I haven't logged in for probably a year, I can send him some Krons. Flipmode Flipmode Create a toon on a live server and PM me the details. Krons are account wide so you'll still have access to them on Coirnav.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Are you guys on Coirnav? I mean this is the Coirnav thread but there was mention of Agnarrr. I'm trying the druid/chanter thing and loving it. Enchanter is Barnabas. I'm in a guild called Spaceballz of all things lol :)
We totally cucked you guys on OW tunare last night, thanks for clearing all the trash...If you are in the coirnav spaceballz guild