Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
fungus grove and maidens eye will both be miley'd properly dont you worry sir

Zama, Siirx, and I will be team SK at those 2 zones until were done. I have my unguilded Necro ready to drop Hiroshima trains on Maidens Eye / Fungus Grove camps. I found a way on test to warp mobs into that area across FG, cant wait to show it off.

Signed - Death

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Zama, Siirx, and I will be team SK at those 2 zones until were done. I have my unguilded Necro ready to drop Hiroshima trains on Maidens Eye / Fungus Grove camps. I found a way on test to warp mobs into that area across FG, cant wait to show it off.

Signed - Death

I believe.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
If anyone wants a low level Enc, I’m currently camped Gfay near Crushbone. Name is Mythri. Thanks to all for the assistance getting up and running. Currently lvl 8 and grinding.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If anyone wants a low level Enc, I’m currently camped Gfay near Crushbone. Name is Mythri. Thanks to all for the assistance getting up and running. Currently lvl 8 and grinding.

All of the Enchanter pets can dual wield at all levels if you find yourself between groups. They're little buzz saws.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Got into a decent group in the Luckin area last night with Flobee Flobee and went from 10-14 in about an hour and a half. Good times.
I dicked around on a few newbie characters last night and think I may end up playing my Paladin. Currently level 10. Boxing with my 45 Shaman so hit me up if you see me online and we can get some PL action going maybe. Got the BL to 18 so have that available as well.

Luclin is when leveling alts gets super easy. I have a bit of a problem with them generally.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What level are you guys up to now? gonna dust off my shaman and play a bit for the holidays. I think he's mid-20's. Name is 'Gkar'

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
My current set up is 18 pal + 45 Shaman. Have a 28 Ranger I can play in place of Pal as well. /who all Flobe will bring up any char I have online.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still has to beat fighting over spawns in Griegs or Velks.

AEing Velks is about 2x as good and its not that bad with the picks.

EMP and VT keying was so relaxed here compared to phinny. No massive raids of guilds or people raiding Emperor key & VT key camps, it was a breeze.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Hit 20 today. Where is a good place to grind after Padulal Caverns (sp?)?

Bastage, I came out a few days ago with druid/chanter buffs for orc hill, and you didn't reply to my tell QQ! ;)

I've been in Velks, it' still decent exp. Sometimes AE groups will come in and train the shit out of you, or if you're camping entrance mobs they take them all. One bard kept pulling through people, and half the zone opened tickets on him, I haven't seen him on in a few days, do they actually do shit now when you report people on their website?

Sterling

El Presidente
AEing Velks is about 2x as good and its not that bad with the picks.

EMP and VT keying was so relaxed here compared to phinny. No massive raids of guilds or people raiding Emperor key & VT key camps, it was a breeze.
Interesting about velks. The keying thing sounds pretty boring though. Having some of those camps be the wild west is kind of fun for a week.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Bastage, I came out a few days ago with druid/chanter buffs for orc hill, and you didn't reply to my tell QQ! ;)

I've been in Velks, it' still decent exp. Sometimes AE groups will come in and train the shit out of you, or if you're camping entrance mobs they take them all. One bard kept pulling through people, and half the zone opened tickets on him, I haven't seen him on in a few days, do they actually do shit now when you report people on their website?

I don’t get any audible notifications on tells or group invites so I have to watch like a hawk most of the time. Sorry about that!

Almost 22 now. Next milestone is clarity buff for me. Are their any armor quests I should be working on or just grind away?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t get any audible notifications on tells or group invites so I have to watch like a hawk most of the time. Sorry about that!

Almost 22 now. Next milestone is clarity buff for me. Are their any armor quests I should be working on or just grind away?

Tell Windows ftw